By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Stage 1 - Wildcard Round 2

5- Mummelman
4- Kowenicki
3- zarx
2- Seece
1- NobleTeam360

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

5p-kowen
4p-seece
3p-Zarx
2p-mummels
1p-noble

Above & Beyond

So how have I fared so far ?

this tournament is going faster with the new format so good job guys

is someone doing a newcomer aswell like usual,i always thought any newcomer should just be in that and not this but maybe you could combine the 2 and whichever 2013 user goes deepest in this wins the newcomer award,thoughts for future anyway

Above & Beyond

5p - Seece (thought he would have sailed through the first time)
4p - bananaking21 (funny as hell)
3p - NobleTeam360
2p - Mummelman
1p - zarx

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

is someone doing a newcomer aswell like usual,i always thought any newcomer should just be in that and not this but maybe you could combine the 2 and whichever 2013 user goes deepest in this wins the newcomer award,thoughts for future anyway

I think Rainbow Yoshi or Nintendo Pie were in charge for the Newcomer of the Year award.

I just checked, and at this point, the only 2013 users that are in round 2 are Wright and Gooch_destroyer.

MontanaHatchet said:

So how have I fared so far ?

Regrettably, you didn't pass through round 1 :(

morenoingrato said:
zuvuyeay said:

I think Rainbow Yoshi or Nintendo Pie were in charge for the Newcomer of the Year award.

I just checked, and at this point, the only 2013 users that are in round 2 are Wright and Gooch_destroyer.

wright would probably easily win newcomer anyway

manbear used to do newcoemr too i think

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
morenoingrato said:
zuvuyeay said:

wright would probably easily win newcomer anyway

manbear used to do newcoemr too i think

I am nothing in comparison to Gooch and Anfebious. Those two deserve winning.

bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
God damn, second time Sal doesn't get through? :-/

5p - Bananaking12 (how didn't you go in the first place)
4p - Mummelman (I promised him after he showed us an inteview with John Lucas, thanks m8 :D)
3p - Seece
2p - Zarx
1p - NobleTeam360

there is a huge issue on this site, discrimination against banana's is more than obvious now. proof

You shouldn't be surprised, the site has a large Nintendo fanbase who are used to discarding bananas on the road.

Signature goes here!