By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It's that time again!!!!! 6 millionth post coming up! CONEY WINS!!

were like 6.000 posts away!

I remember huge threads for the million milestone.

was there a race for the 5th milionth?

anyone knows?:D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I don't know if there was a race for the 5,000,000th post.

The million milestone? Damn. That  must have happened years ago.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I will take responsibility. So everyone stop posting, I can do this!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Claimed

Around the Network

1 million 16 july 2008
2 million 8 april 2009
3 million 28 december 2009
4 million 11 april 2011
5 million 4 januari 2013

so its about time!

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Fap

Hey look, I am contributing!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

kirby007 said:
1 million 16 july 2008
2 million 8 april 2009
4 million 11 april 2011
5 million 4 januari 2013

so its about time!

Wow.. This place used to be so much bigger in 2008 and 2009.. 1 million posts  in 8 months ( April 2009- December 2009)..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Where is the post count anyways?

AZWification said:
kirby007 said:
1 million 16 july 2008
2 million 8 april 2009
4 million 11 april 2011
5 million 4 januari 2013

so its about time!

Wow.. This place used to be so much bigger in 2008 and 2009.. 1 million posts  in 8 months ( April 2009- December 2009)..

indeed then it became around 16 months for the following and 20 months and now -+ 12 months again