By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GameStop on PS4 demand: 'Selling out as quickly as we could stock them'

Sony is content with having M$ winning the US by a small margin. Its the rest of the world that Sony is focusing on. The PS4 is winning Europe and the rest of the world so far and past sales show M$ has never done well in Japan, so I predict an all out onslaught when Japan goes live in Feb.
Sony will win the rest of the world and lose US for the next month or so.
Beyond Japan launch, Sony will aim supply back to the US and take that as well...............

Around the Network

I predicted supply problems in the us woyld be over this month. Stop buying it people!

sabastian said:
Sony is content with having M$ winning the US by a small margin. Its the rest of the world that Sony is focusing on. The PS4 is winning Europe and the rest of the world so far and past sales show M$ has never done well in Japan, so I predict an all out onslaught when Japan goes live in Feb.
Sony will win the rest of the world and lose US for the next month or so.
Beyond Japan launch, Sony will aim supply back to the US and take that as well...............

Sony will lose US the next month or so? Want to bet? Lineups at stores in the US and sony got more stock in, I think they win NPD.

bananaking21 said:
BenVTrigger said:
bananaking21 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Truthfact

could you comment on how supply is in january? 

Supply hasnt been good at all. January NPD will be very interesting. Should be pretty close

thanks!. any idea when this issue could be solved? if you can answer of course. 

Im not on the inventory side of the company so I dont know the details of why supply has been so low. My guess wpuld be because they simply launched in more countries than MS

-Edit- 

Sorry misread your post. Your asking when this will be fixed. From what I heard probably not until March

BenVTrigger said:
Truthfact

way to discredit yourself.  ;)

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Truthfact

way to discredit yourself.  ;)

Lol dont worry Im not cboat :)

BenVTrigger said:

Im not on the inventory side of the company so I dont know the details of why supply has been so low. My guess wpuld be because they simply launched in more countries than MS

-Edit- 

Sorry misread your post. Your asking when this will be fixed. From what I heard probably not until March

lol no need to apologize, thanks for the info

sony should have waited to launch in the smaller countrys. and have enough ps4 for north america and the uk to suplly demend

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

coolguy said:
sony should have waited to launch in the smaller countrys. and have enough ps4 for north america and the uk to suplly demend

I somewhat agree with that. The other places are still certainly important, but in America and UK the lack of supply is drawing consumers to the competition.

coolguy said:

Totally agree, sony underestimated demand.  You really are a coolguy :).