By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Would you suck your girlfriend's toes if she asked? Be honest!

Would you suck your Girlfriends toes if she asked?

Yes! 142 68.60%

No! 36 17.39%

Maybe 28 13.53%

Total:206

Yes I would

Around the Network

I would , If I had one ;((((

Most antecipated games: Mario Kart 8 and Warlords of Draenor.

Only if she had a show size smaller than 8. They were pretty as hell/well taken care of. And she scrubbed the hell out of them.

Depends on her level of hotness
i would do it at a level of around 8/10 upwards
for reference i would never kiss a woman under a 6/10

Farsala said:
Depends if they are clean and what I get in return. Otherwise not by choice, feet are usually almost as dirty if not more then hands.

This is also another reason why it's easier to appreciate. A female that actually takes care of her feet gives off the impression that they most likely have really good hygiene.

Around the Network

I already have done this on women. long live the kinky!

Slade6alpha said:
Either people are joking, or a this fetish is a LOT more common than I thought. I last heard it was like 1 in 3 guys have a foot fetish of some kind. If you all are not lying, I commend you.

It's not quite as common as 1 in 3, but it is the most common sexual fetish, and much more widespread than most people realize.

And no, I'm not lying, I've had a foot fetish for as long as I've had a sex drive. It's an essential part of my sexuality.

To the people who are saying "eww, gross", you realize when you kiss her mouth you're getting more bacteria than you would kissing clean, well maintained feet. ;) 

Harkins1721 said:
Only if she had a show size smaller than 8. They were pretty as hell/well taken care of. And she scrubbed the hell out of them.

Why smaller than a size 8? Too close to your own shoe size or you just prefer them to be small?

So what if the girl was attractive but with an 8.5 shoe size?

enditall727 said:
Harkins1721 said:

Why smaller than a size 8? Too close to your own shoe size or you just prefer them to be small?

So what if the girl was attractive but with an 8.5 shoe size?

Size doesn't matter to me, as long as they are curvy, soft, and well looked after. ;)

No, but I would lick her ass.