By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US/UK/IT/ES has the PS4 instock (SOLD OUT in DE/FR) - DE received a new shipment, got sold out and saw a 1500% increase

Nem said:
Arkhandar said:

h

ethomaz said:

Still a mediocre game at best, sorry.

Not to mention completely false.

Knack worldwide sales = 0.55 mil

Super Mario 3D world = 1.77 mil

Yeah Mario is outselling Knack more than 3 to 1. Get out with the false advetising! :P

The thread grow... it was only UK at beggining... the Knack bundle... it is outselling Mario by a lot in UK.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

The thread grow... it was only UK at beggining... the Knack bundle... it is outselling Mario by a lot in UK.

lol thought it was from today. didnt notice.

Anyways i went to pre-order a PS4 today. I was told that there a waiting list of 100 people and that there wont be any available in april cause prio goes to Japan.

This thing is selling like crazy. Its gonna be sold out all the way until the summer at least. I am starting to think that it will indeed sell as much as the PS2. This launch and momentum is crazy.

Nem said:

lol thought it was from today. didnt notice.

Anyways i went to pre-order a PS4 today. I was told that there a waiting list of 100 people and that there wont be any available in april cause prio goes to Japan.

This thing is selling like crazy. Its gonna be sold out all the way until the summer at least. I am starting to think that it will indeed sell as much as the PS2. This launch and momentum is crazy.

I think I will removed the gif... it is fun but the thread changed and it don't have any relation anymore.

About the long list I think March it will change for better... this month (February) have the Japan launch this week that will make the supply in US and EU a bit small than what Sony did in January.

Sony have a big and good issue to fix... they need to product more than demand and for now they can't because these consecutives launches... I think they could dealy Japan to fix the supply issues in US/EU first but I don't think that fair with Japaneses... they already have to wait for the first time two months to get hands on a console (all the previous generations they are first).

I want Sony to put more consoles in the retail than demand to have the situation of everybody that want a PS4 can buy it.

PS4 standalone / Amazon.com Hour Bestsellers
882 units left 6:05 pm GMT #2
866 units left 6:08 pm GMT #2
855 units left 6:10 pm GMT #2

ArmGunar said:
882 units left on Amazon.com - 6:00 GMT

New batch of consoles? It was sold out yesterday.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
ArmGunar said:
882 units left on Amazon.com - 6:00 GMT

New batch of consoles? It was sold out yesterday.

Yeah and it sells very very quickly ^^

Every  3 min:

PS4 standalone / Amazon.com Hour Units Sold
882 units left 6:05 pm GMT X
866 units left 6:08 pm GMT 16
855 units left 6:10 pm GMT 11
832 units left 6:13 pm GMT 23
814 units left 6:16 pm GMT 18
787 units left 6:19 pm GMT 27
771 units left 6:22 pm GMT 16
757 units left 6:25 pm GMT 14
732 units left 6:28 pm GMT 25

Every 30 min:

PS4 standalone  / Amazon.com Hour Units Sold
732 units left 6:28 pm GMT X
566 units left 7:08 pm GMT 166
429 units left 7:38 pm GMT 137
291 units left 8:08 pm GMT 138
153 units left 8:38 pm GMT 138
Sold out 9:12 pm GMT 153

If Sony could produce another million PS4s this week they would all sell, and quite fast. This is just insane, I imagine it was more or less like this for the PS2 but we didnt have hte numbers so we couldnt awe at how retarded demand for the thing was.

Even more stock for the US again in two days time. You would've thought there'd be very ittle this close to the Japan launch.

That sell through rate is crazy

@Nem What country you pre order in?