By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You want Majoras Mask for the 3DS?

Tagged games:

What's wrong with you!?

I'm fine 2 12.50%

Nothing 2 12.50%

My upper limb 1 6.25%

Just give me this game already 11 68.75%

Total:16

Why is it that everyone wants a 3DS game when they can have *drumroll* this:

I get that it's a lot easier to make the game for 3DS, Ocarina and Majoras Mask run on pretty much the same engine if I'm not mistaken but still! This trailer is just too damn awesome! Make the game Nintendo!

Around the Network

I want majoras mask for the wiiU... Fuck the 3ds, that shit is selling, the wiiU is the one that needs life support

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I want it on 3DS. Any other console remake should be Twilight Princess HD for Nintendo's 9th gen console.

That remake on WiiU would cost a fortune. I would however take a new game in that style that also has some dark themes like MM

It just would not make sense on Wii U.

Just give me it on 3ds already I need it its not right playing OOT then not playing MM right afterwords

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

Wii U already has Wind Waker HD. They would need to at least release a new Zelda game first, then wait another two/three years until this game can be released if you expect a game with visuals similar to this trailer. By that point the generation would soon be over which, considering Skyward Sword sales, should result in relatively low sales.

It makes no business sense.

No. No more fucking Wii U remakes. Not after the absolute perfection that was A Link Between Worlds. No more fucking Wii U Zelda padding. I want Majora's Mask ONLY on the 3DS, because that's where it goddamn belongs, and I want Zelda Wii U to be the next immediate Zelda title on the Wii U. The Ocarina of Time of the Wii U. The Super Mario Galaxy of the Wii U. The Metroid Prime of the Wii U. The Mario 64 of the fucking Wii U. I want this Zelda game to be to the vastly superior A Link Between Worlds what Ocarina of Time was to A Link Between Worlds. A perfection of an already perfect game. This game has the set up to being the new greatest game of all time, and I'm not going to let Majora's fucking Mask make me wait one more day for it.

...Woah. That was weird... I can't wait to play Majora's Mask on the 3DS, which is the console it will come out on 100%.

(I hope they add the option for circle pad pro, though...)

padib said:
What's wrong with you? :P

My upper limb.

Nintentacle said:
I want it on 3DS. Any other console remake should be Twilight Princess HD for Nintendo's 9th gen console.

Agreed. Though I would be happy with a Twilight Princess HD remake for Wii U in 2016...its 10th anniversary. Then both Wii U and 3DS would have 2 remakes and one new title each, which as a HUGE Zelda fan, would just make me happy! 

3DS: Ocarina of Time 3D, A Link Between Worlds, Majora's Mask 3D

Wii U: Wind Waker HD, NEW Wii U Zelda, Twilight Princess HD

Then remake Skyward Sword in HD for Nintendo's NEXT home console! :D

To the OP: Yes, I'd really rather have Majora's Mask on 3DS than on Wii U. Majora's Mask is a companion game to Ocarina of Time so the remakes should be on the same system. If Majora's Mask got an HD remake on Wii U, then I'd be irritated that they didn't do the same for Ocarina of Time. Also, the dated N64 graphics would have to be COMPLETELY redone for a HD Wii U version, whereas porting them to 3DS and then upgrading textures, resolutions, and frame rates is much simpler and still looks great (like Ocarina 3D). Plus, since they already have Ocarina 3D made, they can use a lot of the same models and textures since Majora's Mask uses a ton of assets from Ocarina of Time anyway. 

Also, no Wii U game would EVER wind up looking as nice as that CGI video anyway. 

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

padib said:
IsawYoshi said:
padib said:
What's wrong with you? :P

My upper limb.

Don't be drunk imo.

I'll try not to.