By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Maybe) Nintendo press event this Friday

JEMC said:
DélioPT said:
Anyone else getting the feeling Jools was talking about the recently announced Sony press conference (30th January)? :(

No, he was talking about the unveiling of Moon Chronicles, the remake of the original Moon for the DS that was announced on Friday by ING.

There's no need to be so pesimistic .

You are looking at more recent comments.

He started by saying he was getting a demo ready for a press conference at the end of January. The moon news came after that.
The only company with a press conference is Sony and the demo he talked wasn`t about Moon or we would have seen it (only pics were showed).

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
JEMC said:
DélioPT said:
Anyone else getting the feeling Jools was talking about the recently announced Sony press conference (30th January)? :(

No, he was talking about the unveiling of Moon Chronicles, the remake of the original Moon for the DS that was announced on Friday by ING.

He started by saying he was getting a demo ready for a press conference at the end of January. The moon news came after that.
The only company with a press conference is Sony and the demo he talked wasn`t about Moon or we would have seen it (only pics were showed).

And you are thinking too much about it.

Renegade Kid is a small Co., they can't have multiple games developed at once. And Moon Chronicles is, unless I'm mistaken, a 3DS exclusive.

Also, if you take a look at the twitter of that guy, you'll see that he expects a trailer "soon", surely for this week, that's why they needed a demo ready.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
DélioPT said:
JEMC said:
DélioPT said:

Renegade Kid is a small Co., they can't have multiple games developed at once. And Moon Chronicles is, unless I'm mistaken, a 3DS exclusive.

Also, if you take a look at the twitter of that guy, you'll see that he expects a trailer "soon", surely for this week, that's why they needed a demo ready.

Cult County is. Don`t know about Moon Chronicles. It could be a port for Vita.

Well, he also mentioned a press conference by end of January and the only company doing one is Sony. It`s not a coincidence.

DélioPT said:
JEMC said:
DélioPT said:
JEMC said:
DélioPT said:

Well, he also mentioned a press conference by end of January and the only company doing one is Sony. It`s not a coincidence.

And Nintendo reveals the 3rd quarter results the 29th (or 28, I don't remember). They will most likely do a N.D. this week to show what's coming up after they reveal the bad results.

In any case, we'll know what's what this week.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
DélioPT said:
JEMC said:
DélioPT said:
JEMC said:
DélioPT said:

And Nintendo reveals the 3rd quarter results the 29th (or 28, I don't remember). They will most likely do a N.D. this week to show what's coming up after they reveal the bad results.

In any case, we'll know what's what this week.

Yeah, we`ll have to wait and see.