By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Only for people still in school(not college).

What job do you want to have. I want to be an astrophysicist. Google it if you want to know what that is.

Around the Network

Roller Coaster Engineer. But my parents are saying the big money is in civil engineering.

game designing, or anything video game related.

RCTjunkie said:
Roller Coaster Engineer. But my parents are saying the big money is in civil engineering.

Hey I just figured out you username. Roller coaster Tycoon .

Im not in college yet, but that's only because I don't know what I want to do.... nothing really appeals to me.

Around the Network

So that is what RCT stands for! XD

Funny, but I'm always drawn to post in topics that try to exclude me in the title.

So I wanna be a teacher. Just 4.5 semesters of school to go once I finish this one. 'Bout to get my AGEC (Arizona's gen ed cert) and associates of arts. Been really lazy, though, and haven't gotten any of the 120 hours of voluntering done yet that's required to get into the college of education at the university. I'm lazy.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

something with game design

PooperScooper said:
Im not in college yet, but that's only because I don't know what I want to do.... nothing really appeals to me.

YVAN EHT NIOJ (Simpsons joke)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
kasillas88 said:
PooperScooper said:

YVAN EHT NIOJ (Simpsons joke)

lol JOIN THE nAVY but then you don't have any video games.