By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where do you work at?

I'm a cashier in a grocery store. Its lame, but it works I guess.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

DDIAA: New dev for the University of Veracruz... web development mostly... .net :P

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I work at my family's restaurant.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I would like to see more people on here.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

FBI

careful or I'll arrest you

Around the Network

I work as an English teacher in China.

I get paid to hang out on VGChartz every second of my life!

And by that I mean I'm on financial aid. I'm getting good grades and learning Japanese, so don't kill me, loyal taxpayers! I am your future!

Security officer at Sydney airport. Tried working at a call center then went back to this job so much easier and better pay hehe

i work in an office on campus... i pretty much just sit in a chair and browse through vgchartz, not exactly sure why they pay me....

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

MaxwellGT2000 said:
I work at GameStop they have really good benefits and it helps me get games for cheap.

Trust me when i say get a second job to back up on I worked for that company quite a while and even was on the manager staff and the longer employees were there the more you eventually get toyed with by the corp.

I worked with good people but the corp shits on it's employees in so many ways  and sadly most don't see it till it's too late and I saw it happen to every manager very employee I worked with until I left.