By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 in stock at gamestop.com target.com and bestby.com today to 1/24/2013

Locknuts said:
veritaz said:
Locknuts said:
When I eventually get around to buying a PS4 I don't think I'll get any games with it. I'll just grab the console and a PS+ sub once it has a massive library. Hopefully they fix the thumbstick issue by then too.

What issue? I've had no problems with mine in over 80+ hours of use.

I read some threads on the issue and didn't believe them. Then I went to my local JB Hifi as I heard they had a PS4 demo unit up. The thumbsticks on the controller were worn. Not massively damaged like some of the pics I've seen, but they were worn down to the shiny plastic.

How? My thumsticks are the same since I first used it. I guess you would have to try really hard to wear it down on purpose. That's probably why you saw it at a demo unit, people tend to try and stress controllers on purpose at demo units.

Around the Network

http://www.ebgames.com/browse

Locknuts said:
veritaz said:
Locknuts said:
When I eventually get around to buying a PS4 I don't think I'll get any games with it. I'll just grab the console and a PS+ sub once it has a massive library. Hopefully they fix the thumbstick issue by then too.

What issue? I've had no problems with mine in over 80+ hours of use.

I read some threads on the issue and didn't believe them. Then I went to my local JB Hifi as I heard they had a PS4 demo unit up. The thumbsticks on the controller were worn. Not massively damaged like some of the pics I've seen, but they were worn down to the shiny plastic.

There were quite a few people who posted problems about demo unit controllers. I've had two controllers since xmas, both being used daily, and there is no damage. I'd be inclined to believe there was either a faulty early batch of DS4's or the demo units were shipped with controllers of a lower quality.

PlayStation 4 in stock at gamestop.com target.com and bestby.com

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&initialize=false&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&nrp=15&iht=n&list=y&sc=gameToySP&usc=abcat0700000&ks=960&st=Fast3sku18&prids=&cp=1&_requestid=38161