By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate this Game! (Battlefield 4)

Every  3 days I'll put up a new video game and you the VGC community will rate it and I take the average and arrage in the games from highest to lowest. 
Rate from a scale of 100
Only rate each game once. 

Previous Scores: 
Grand Theft Auto V: 90.8

Average VGC Score

Around the Network

19/11 perfection

Cj2i3 said:
19/11 perfection

LOL..I'll take that as a 100.

dsage01 said:
Cj2i3 said:
19/11 perfection

LOL..I'll take that as a 100.

Yes!

i'll give BF4 a 7.5/10, It would be 8.5 if they fix all the bugs. It's a good game overall

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network

I am extremely biased however.

I love the Battlefield games. They are my favorite multi-player games of all time. Since I've owned my PS4 I've spent about 97% of my time playing this game and even with all the bugs people have complained about that I seem to have avoided I think it's the ultimate multi-player shooter.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

5/10, average game that is an iterative refinement over it's predecessor that doesn't attempt to break any new ground and coupled with a horrible single player experience.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

0/10

terrible sequel to BF3

I agree that the single player is just awful, better than BF3 campaign but still bad.

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

7.5 out of 10 - it's probably a better game than most others that would score a similar amount, but it loses points for what it stands for; it was released completely broken and EA knew this. We can't encourage this behaviour or the whole industry is going to go down

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~