By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall Alpha Test Registration Now Open For Xbox One

Digi30 said:
Zappykins said:

Yea, I think it's a special inside promotion.  They were playing the game way back in the summer.  I think this is some clever marketing to get Battlefield 4 Players talking about it.

Would like to hear what they think!

Random Reddit post -I've been playing the Alpha all day and I can say that this game is amazing! My first game I had a lot more fun than I did in Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty: Ghosts. The gameplay is phenomenal and everything just plays smoothly. I never had this much fun in a FPS game since Halo 2 and 3!

You guys are in for one hell of a game come this March!

Now I have a friend in the "Alpha" and they had no plans on purchasing and they went out and pre ordered while I was on the phone with them. They said the gameplay was super smooth and it's a blast. It's all he has been playing since he downloaded it today.

Wow, sure seems like it has worked!  (Rubs hands and gently laughs in deep menacing manner.)

Wow, sure seems like it has worked!  (Rubs hands and gently laughs in deep menacing manner.) Makes me feel good to see through their carefully sneaky plan of giving more people a chance to play it for free. 

If this game ends up being like the buzz, it will be for the Xbox One what Halo was for the Xbox. (Yes, I know it’s multi plat, but the PC gamers would be PC gamers anyways, and the best console experience will be the Xbox One.)  The anchor game.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
Digi30 said:

Now I have a friend in the "Alpha" and they had no plans on purchasing and they went out and pre ordered while I was on the phone with them. They said the gameplay was super smooth and it's a blast. It's all he has been playing since he downloaded it today.

Wow, sure seems like it has worked!  (Rubs hands and gently laughs in deep menacing manner.)

Amazing how many "friends" pop up on every corner that "run to the next shop to buy an XBox One/Titanfall game/Whtever XBox One game"...
And Mega-lol to all those people that think they are playing an Alpha-Version. We are two months before the game launches, an Alpha-Version typically is AT LEAST 6 to 12 months away from launching as a game.

I just saw my email from yesterday. A day late. They're playing as we as speak.

/dies

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are only doing this to test the servers, I think I saw them say it somewhere on their twitter page and it needs to be North America only for them to test the servers (idk why) So it's not reallly a huge bug test just checking how servers are

And let's not forget: Alpha tests are NEVER done in the open. The reason is patently obvious: look at all those idiots posting images and tidbits about the game (I've done several Beta-tests and the ndas were always strict: you are not allowed to even admit you are a beta-tester).