By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

justiceiro said:
Remember, according MS PR, x360+x1 = 46%
100% = 3372

3372 - (X360 + X1) = 1821

PS3+ Wii+ WiiU + PS4 = 1821

This graph says:
299+150+480+900 = 1829
So would be like
298+149+479+896 = 1822

this is the most accurate we can get i think

Can I use your post on GAF? I will give you the credits.

BTW I didn't remember this market share % from MS... I will check.

Edit - I found the 46%... nice job.

Around the Network
justiceiro said:
Remember, according MS PR, x360+x1 = 46%
100% = 3372

3372 - (X360 + X1) = 1821

PS3+ Wii+ WiiU + PS4 = 1821

This graph says:
299+150+480+900 = 1829
So would be like
298+149+479+896 = 1822

this is the most accurate we can get i think

MS pr is key word here. if it was you have difference of 1% due to rounding and when dealing with multimillion  sales that % is a lot

So all we need now is 3DS figures I guess? Anyway, good to see that the Wii U outsold the PS3 at least and sold 100K more than we thought. Hopefully some of that momentum will carry over and the Jan 4th numbers are continuing to undertrack it.

RolStoppable said:
Since Dr. Zoidberg isn't going to post it: PSV is down 90% gen over gen for comparable December.

RIP Vita.

This thread provided much amusement!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

If the difference is so tiny, we cant really know which one won, but we can say  for sure PS4 would with more stock. ( and will obviously in January)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:
Since Dr. Zoidberg isn't going to post it: PSV is down 90% gen over gen for comparable December.

RIP Vita.

Well, when you have a kid, and then you don't feed it...

Aerys said:

If the difference is so tiny, we cant really know which one won, but we can say  for sure PS4 would with more stock. ( and will obviously in January)

Maybe but the impending launch in Japan can hurt stock levels elsewhere.

Aerys said:

dont be so sure about Jan. Ps4 has recieved a shipment in 3 weeks already. It should be better in mid Feb so dont be sure then either. March should be a go though

JWeinCom said:

Well, when you have a kid, and then you don't feed it...

But this year it have some great software like Killzone and Tearaway... Killzone on Vita is better than Killzone on PS4 (except the MP) and Tearaway is really amazing.