By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody here collect or own figurines?

Chris Hu said:
It would have been nice if they would have made some for Lost Odyssey.

Yeah, I'd be all over a Kaim, Seth, Sarah, or Ming figure. Sadly, game wasn't popular enough in Japan (more importantly, with the crowd that buys these things) in order to get this type of merch.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I used to collect figures, until I needed to use money elsewhere.

I do have a bunch of figmas (examples of some)

1. Chie Satonaka

2. Black Rock Shooter 

3. Dead Master

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Perhaps I should change the title to Figurines Thread or something?

-------------------------------------

I want this Rozaline figure or some of the other Disgaea characters.

KingWithNoKrown said:

Yeah, Im a big fan of Tales so i rushed for that pre order when i found out about the figurine. Also pre orderd the collectors of Symphonia Chronicles so thats coming with those chibi figures that would look quite nice on my shelf.

----------------------------

Bishoujo has some of the best figurines around. I love these.

I love these two especially Asuka since she's my main, but the cleavage might get me some strange looks from my friends...

I dragged back a few from Japan, but all anime (A Panty and Stocking, Nami and Robin from One Piece, Mikuru (Haruhi) in a santa outfit. Yuki Nagato with her witch outfit, Reina Vance from Queen's Blade)

Really don't have the money to engage the hobby, or the setup to enjoy it properly (i just moved, and my new room is very unfurnished. I would need the right space to display them.)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
KingWithNoKrown said:

Yeah, Im a big fan of Tales so i rushed for that pre order when i found out about the figurine. Also pre orderd the collectors of Symphonia Chronicles so thats coming with those chibi figures that would look quite nice on my shelf.

----------------------------

Bishoujo has some of the best figurines around. I love these.

I love these two especially Asuka since she's my main, but the cleavage might get me some strange looks from my friends...

I dont see anything wrong with it. I mean at least its better than them seeing some cute puffy dressed anime girl, right?

Scoff at the plebs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Been collecting for awhile now and have about 50+ containing mostly Square Enix Play Arts and Kotobukiya. One of my best friend has a massive insane collection of high end statues mostly from Sideshow. I'd guess he has over 500+ figs and statues that cost him a fortune.

V-r0cK said:
Been collecting for awhile now and have about 50+ containing mostly Square Enix Play Arts and Kotobukiya. One of my best friend has a massive insane collection of high end statues mostly from Sideshow. I'd guess he has over 500+ figs and statues that cost him a fortune.

Yeah, I'd imagine how expensive of a hobby frequently collecting figurines would be let alone growing a collection of 500+. Thats insane.

This Psylocke figurine I ordered arrived. It looks great.