By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 first of 7th gen to hit 100 2 million sellers! Xbox/360 dominates in Tie Ratio.

Is this including digital sales?

Around the Network

Just VGChartz numbers, no digital.

jlmurph2 said:
FailureIsNotAnOption said:
All I know is that lifetime sales of the ps3 is more than the xbox360.

Software + Subscriptions = profit

Sony selling all those PS3s at a loss at the start of the generation didn't help either.

More hardware sold = winner. See what I did there. All kidding aside the 360 did things no one expected. It was a software and hardware beast and that was pretty amazing. I feel that this generation will be much different from a software side. 

ironmanDX said:

Megaton said:
Reaching

MikeRox said:

I'd rather sell 10 games to 100+m users than 11 games to 25m users ;)

Out of interest, what was the GCN's tie?

Turkish said:
Hahahaha PS2 is the system with the highest attach rate per official numbers from the big 3.

FlamingWeazel said:
1 year head start, 16 months in europe, makes these types of comparisons kind of pointless.

Lol... It's actually sad that every time a positive MS thread is made we always get replies such as these. Never gets old though.

You did mention the 7th Gen in the title, so its only logical that people will talk about other 7th gen consoles too. Never gets old though.

ironmanDX said:

Megaton said:
Reaching

MikeRox said:

I'd rather sell 10 games to 100+m users than 11 games to 25m users ;)

Out of interest, what was the GCN's tie?

Turkish said:
Hahahaha PS2 is the system with the highest attach rate per official numbers from the big 3.

FlamingWeazel said:
1 year head start, 16 months in europe, makes these types of comparisons kind of pointless.

Lol... It's actually sad that every time a positive MS thread is made we always get replies such as these. Never gets old though.

Because everyone knows if the 360 had not got the headstart it did the 360 would not be in the position it is today