By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Best "dead" console?

Yes?

No 2 7.14%

Maybe 10 35.71%

Who care!? 5 17.86%

WTF 7 25.00%

NO! 3 10.71%

Total:27

Which of the "doomed" consoles will sell the best?

Wii U has a lot of games coming, and I suppose many potential consumers are waiting  for games/bundles/better deals.

PS Vita should have the supposed 3rd year peak, more price cuts, and 3DS looks like will have a slow year, so competition will slow down for it.

OUYA... ouya

PSP is still putting really good numbers.

EDITAJE: That's spanish for "edit". I forgot to give my thoughts...

I'll give the benefit of being a fanboy and say Wii U, only for X...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

WiiU by far... The Vita has basically nothing of importance coming out in NA in 2014 so far... The wiiU have a shit ton of stuff coming out in 2014

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

You're asking what the best dead console is, but the poll gives a yes or no answer. What exactly are we saying yes to?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Ouya. It's a hundred time better than the Wii U imo

WHY HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE MADCATZ CONSOLE?

It looks dope!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
You're asking what the best dead console is, but the poll gives a yes or no answer. What exactly are we saying yes to?

I don't know. I want people to comment!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

toastboy44562 said:

Why did you change your profile pic? Trying to infiltrate in Nintendo territory?

Wii U of course

Click HERE and be happy 

Alright, let's see:

Vita>NeoGeo>WiiU>toastboy>Ouya

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Slarvax said:
toastboy44562 said:

Why did you change your profile pic? Trying to infiltrate in Nintendo territory?

He's obviously obsessed with Nintendo, far more than any Nintendo fan on this site. That's why he's got like 1800 topics about them. That is a true fan right there