By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you expect in the next Nintendo Direct?

What do you expect in the next Nintendo Direct?

Metroid U announcement! 17 10.63%

Miyamoto's new IP! 16 10.00%

New or other unannounced games! 42 26.25%

Release dates for SSBU, X... 73 45.63%

The Year of Cranky Kong! 12 7.50%

Total:160

Last year January, an amazing Nintendo Direct took place. It showed the first trailers for new games such as X and Bayonetta 2, which have yet to recieve a release date. It is now January 2014, and a Nintendo Direct is being awaited by many this month. They want it to show the release dates of X, Bayonetta 2, and Super Smash Bros U, as well as a preview trailer of the speculated Metroid U, Miyamoto's new IP, and the possibly unnanouced games. What do you expect from the next Nintendo Direct?

Around the Network

If Nintendo is having a show at E3 this year I expect those big announcements there.

X and a new game... I expect it to be all about the wiiU and what Nintendo plans to do with it in 2014... 3ds's rocket launched and it aint coming back till it hits the moon so now they have to really start selling the wiiU

But really, it will probably be a character reveal of Cranky Kong in Smash Bros

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I would hope they give some release dates... I don't expect much in the way of new announcements though.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:

Bomberman makes a return! with  bob omb! pls konami

I want to know if Yarn Yoshi still exists...
And I want to see more of X...
And I want to see anything of Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem...
I honestly don't expect any new announcements, though I'm itching for some news on unannounced games...

Have a nice day...

hiimnew said:
MohammadBadir said:

Bomberman makes a return! with  bob omb! pls konami

Hopefully news on Pokémon Bank, lmao.
I want to see more about Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros. as well. Don't care about the rest, so I'm expecting new games.

Release dates, specifically Mario Kart 8.