By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3D Ready games dominate Nihon (Japan) for the year of 2K13.

Tagged games:

Somini said:
Rogerioandrade said:
I think the thread´s title should be corrected to

"3DS exclusive games dominate (etc.)"

Look! Two WiiU games made it among 2013 10 best sellers.

Vita fans starting to argue in 3, 2, 1.....

You are inviting that. You go to threads comparing PS4 and WiiU, to complain about Sony fans, but this is how you act!

Not that i'm surprised, it's a trademark for you. But i just like to remind you, cuz i'm sure you don't even realize you're doing it.

I did that on pourpose, because fanboy discussions is not a trademark for me. It´s a trademark for these forums, specially when Nintendo is the center of the talk.

See how you just took the bait? :P You´re commenting about a single line of a post with three lines about the thread´s issue, so for you it seems that this kind of fanboy discussion is more important than..... the thread´s issue. This is what happens in 90% of the threads here. You´re actually talking about yourself and not about me.

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
Somini said:
Rogerioandrade said:
I think the thread´s title should be corrected to

"3DS exclusive games dominate (etc.)"

Look! Two WiiU games made it among 2013 10 best sellers.

Vita fans starting to argue in 3, 2, 1.....

You are inviting that. You go to threads comparing PS4 and WiiU, to complain about Sony fans, but this is how you act!

Not that i'm surprised, it's a trademark for you. But i just like to remind you, cuz i'm sure you don't even realize you're doing it.

I did that on pourpose, because fanboy discussions is not a trademark for me. It´s a trademark for these forums, specially when Nintendo is the center of the talk.

See how you just took the bait? :P You´re commenting about a single line of a post with three lines about the thread´s issue, so for you it seems that this kind of fanboy discussion is more important than..... the thread´s issue. This is what happens in 90% of the threads here. You´re actually talking about yourself and not about me.

DAAMMNN