By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Man Arrested “For Forcing 9-Year-Old To Play GTA”

great Silence of the Lambs reference. 

Yeah I doubt this kid was forced to play. He could have just walked around and not done many of the things considered "disturbing". If the "father" had threatended the child to make him play why wasn't he charged with abuse?

Make it So.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Sounds like BS. What would he possibly gain from forcing a child to play a video game?

Trophies.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

This is legal?

Logico15 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Logico15 said:
I've played my first GTA in the PS2 era. I was around 4-5 years old and I would play a lot. I grew up perfectly normal. I honestly doubt that the man forced the kid to play GTA, but than again, who knows?

Lol sure

You caught me... I grew up almost perfectly normal..

You're 13 right? You haven't grown up. I'm about 10 years older than you and can still act like a child at times, as can many adults!!

OP: Forcing a kid to play a game could be like forcing the to watch R rated TV. If it's a real article based o real events, good. Fucking up a kid like that deserves jail time.

Poor kid... being forced to play such a bad game at such a young age. That man went too far.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Forcing anyone - regardless of age - to play GTA IV should be a felony. That game is terrible.

Ya gotta LOVE MEDIA.

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

This is what happens if you take the "What game do you want your kid to play first" thread too seriously

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’