By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
flagstaad said:

I can sustain only 1 console at the time, so I will sell it to get money for my new one.

No, I will not buy games for others, there is no point.

No point? Seems a bit harsh. 

Is it 3rd party support dwindling for the console that made you change your mind?

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:

Is it 3rd party support dwindling for the console that made you change your mind?

Yes, it is, I don't buy download games, so is better to move to another one that offers more variety.

I bought Skylanders Swap Force!
Thats also support right? :s
I might get ZombiU soon!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

cannonballZ said:

I have been thinking about it, and is not the 3rd party support getting worse, I think I was mentally prepared for it. My biggest problem is the Nintendo Fans, I am so dissapointed in them, instead of getting worried and do something about it, they say things like "better, we don't need that crap in our system", are they really that close minded that don't understand that less games is always worse?

A console is as attractive as the games it has, if it is lacking the ports of the more popular games (FIFA, Madden, AC, CoD, among others), how the hell do you sell said console to a person who can only buy one?, sure you can sell it as a secondary console to some people, but in general it would make a bad investment. And that will affect the company that they "love" so much on the long run.

People is just beign selfish and nitpicking the agenda that suits their needs only, finding excuses for their behavior and dismissing the efforts, they have the overconfidence of a customer that has all the options, and some of they have, but that leave us, the ones who can't buy a second console, with the hard choice of going for the Nintendo franchises we love, OR everything else.

Nope, haven't bought midtown racers yet.

I purchased Mega Man 6 and Life Force from the eshop. I am thinking of picking up a few more games, I am undecided on what to get.

The connection got lost on our Wii U chat before I could ask you how good How to Train a Dragon 2 was. I don't care about the graphics, is it interesting or at least fun to play?

Around the Network
flagstaad said:

I have been thinking about it, and is not the 3rd party support getting worse, I think I was mentally prepared for it. My biggest problem is the Nintendo Fans, I am so dissapointed in them, instead of getting worried and do something about it, they say things like "better, we don't need that crap in our system", are they really that close minded that don't understand that less games is always worse?

A console is as attractive as the games it has, if it is lacking the ports of the more popular games (FIFA, Madden, AC, CoD, among others), how the hell do you sell said console to a person who can only buy one?, sure you can sell it as a secondary console to some people, but in general it would make a bad investment. And that will affect the company that they "love" so much on the long run.

People is just beign selfish and nitpicking the agenda that suits their needs only, finding excuses for their behavior and dismissing the efforts, they have the overconfidence of a customer that has all the options, and some of they have, but that leave us, the ones who can't buy a second console, with the hard choice of going for the Nintendo franchises we love, OR everything else.

Yea, I wish more people bought the ports too. I think they would have put better effort into quality eventually if the sales made it worth it. And you're right, it makes it harder to just stick with Wii U once 3rd party support leaves completely. 

Ok, this order was promised a long back and there was no way to say no... lets just say that we DO buy Assassin's Creed games, if we only had money to buy them at launch, but the average income in my country is way lower than any North American or European country.

spurgeonryan said:

What order are you talking about? IF you are asking what you should buy from the Assassin's Creed games I say you get IV. Especially if this is the last order you are taking.

Today I got ittle Dew, and will probably get that new digger game when it comes out as well.

I had promised the group that we were going to make an order this past week, they chosed which games to bring, and the final result was 18 games purchased, I will update later with the list, but Assassin's Creed IV is well represented, I already had mine, I bought AC IV in november 2013 and AC III in June of this year.

spurgeonryan said:

Could you tell me with spoiler text what you did in the first hour of the game. I was in the rafters of the opera house, and I could not get past that point in the game.  I cannot figure out what to do. I am talking about the AC 3 game. I looked online, but like my Batman glitch, I did not see how to get past it. So I just stopped playing and have enjoyed the 4th AC game much more.

As for my Batman glitch, I post in the official Nintendo thread. I beat a room, but then saved it when I was back out of that room. Now that room is locked and I cannot get back inside, but that is the way I have to go. I think I just have to restart the game all over again.

I said I BOUGHT them, I never played them. I have only played AC 1 and AC 2, and then I will go with Brotherhood and so on..., man don't remind me of my backlog, I will get depressed again, even though this year is under control... or at least is not growing too much.

http://backloggery.com/flagstaad

spurgeonryan said:

I should do that backloggery site. Eventhough I wish there were better third party support, I really have too many games to play, I have only beat a few of my games. Whenever I get to hard spot I usually just stop and play something else.

I use it to keep track and to choose my next game at random, I am currently battling against Ni No Kuni for PS3, and my next game will be a Wii U one, but I am hoping for a short one, maybe Mario Kart 8, but you never know. From time to time I select my next game based on the need to play something different but that is the exception, for example I am planing to play Hyrule Warriors on october, it looks like a change of phase and I recently beat Skyward Sword so I am hooked on the setting but I don't want to play more traditional Zelda so soon (I am looking at you unwrapped Wind Waker HD!!!)