By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
flagstaad said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Gee, some of you guys have a lot of courage buying some of these games... But I also buy some stinkers just because they are dirty cheap in some sales...

I just saw your PSN profile and you do buy some experimental stuff has it payed off? that is the problem with the huge amount of indie stuff, there might be some gems down there, but you have to navigate a sea of mud to reach them, and I know I am glad that someone is testing the waters for the rest of us.

Sometimes it pays off.  Funny thing, I bought ALEX KIDD IN THE MIRACLE WORLD (digital remaster of a Sega Master System game) a while ago and played to the end, I thought the whole time this: "Wow, this 25+ years old game is just like a indie..."

Of the esoteric stuff, the thing that really impressed me was TELL TALES THE WALKING DEAD and MACHINARIUM...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

superryan! I bought shovel knight! I'm saving the wii u!!!

I have got Rayman Legends yesterday!

Switch!!!

impertinence said:
superryan! I bought shovel knight! I'm saving the wii u!!!

Shovel Knight is awesome! How to Survive would have been an upsetting purchase. 

Purchased Mega Man V and Xtype+

Around the Network

I picked up a few games this month. Wonderful 101, super Mario kart, link to the past.

Ok, I give up, I am selling my Wii U on november, it was good while it lasted.

spurgeonryan said:

You are getting a PS4 or X1?

You do not care about Zelda, Bayonetta or Xenoblade or smash?

Not sure about which console, maybe I will go for a PC instead. I only care about Xenoblade, the other ones are not very interesting for me, and since I am selling in november (not now), I may play Bayonetta borrowed from a friend. The game I will miss the most (besides Xenoblade) is Captain Toad.

flagstaad said:
Ok, I give up, I am selling my Wii U on november, it was good while it lasted.

Why sell it?

You can still enjoy it while enjoying other consoles. I own all 3 next gen systems,owning one system would never satisfy my gaming needs.

Either way, you bought more games than the average Wii U owner, your support for the console was awesome. 

Will you still order games for friends? 

cannonballZ said:

Why sell it?

You can still enjoy it while enjoying other consoles. I own all 3 next gen systems,owning one system would never satisfy my gaming needs.

Either way, you bought more games than the average Wii U owner, your support for the console was awesome. 

Will you still order games for friends? 

I can sustain only 1 console at the time, so I will sell it to get money for my new one.

No, I will not buy games for others, there is no point.