By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
spurgeonryan said:

I got Shut the Box and Frederic. Tell me what you think of Frederic. I have not been too impressed.

Really? The game looked interesting in the video. I guess I will try it out in a few, I should be getting my new copy of 007 legends this weekend also.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

You should have been here yesterday. I am buying someone a copy of HttyD 2 Wii U edition so they can review it and prove my innocence. You could have been that lucky guy.

Not a problem, will be picking up that game soon also. My internet was down most of the day yesterday, I have at&t working on it right now.

NO third party this month only Wii U Sports lol.

Al 3rd party has been on PS4.

Hi guys, on August 20th I will offer my group gamers the opportunity to buy a few more third party games at a good price (I am making an order to USA), if you had to choose ONLY ONE third party game to offer them, which one would be?

Thanks for your suggestions.

spurgeonryan said:

Ewwww... I only go with comcast.

i am switching soon, but comcast is worse, I had comcast before at&t. I live out in the acreage in florida, not as developed as the rest of West Palm Beach. Phone signal and internet are horrible in this area. 

Comcast also wanted a lot of money to redo the lines. Trees grew and got entangled in the wires, but they're all my neighbors trees. My neighbor is in the process of cutting down a lot of that now. When all the trees have been trimmed then I will get comcast back over here to do the work. I am pretty sure that I was getting low signal due to the old lines that were there. They couldn't do anything about it without the trees being trimmed. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Cobretti2 said:
NO third party this month only Wii U Sports lol.

Al 3rd party has been on PS4.

It is amazing to me that people are buying this when it was or still is mostly free on eshop. As far as i know. They should have done a Wii U sports resort, instead of giving us the bare minimum again.

i like physical copies. hence the purchase.

Cobretti2 said:

i like physical copies. hence the purchase.

Right there with you, I am waiting for the disc release of NES Remix 1 +  2, I will buy that in a hearthbeat.

spurgeonryan said:

What about Sonic Lost World?

Sonic Lost World Sucks, I'd go with anything but Sonic!

cannonballZ said:

Sonic Lost World Sucks, I'd go with anything but Sonic!

Ok, what is your suggestion? anything is valid as long as the people will appreciate it and its third party (it also helps if it is cheap).

flagstaad said:

Ok, what is your suggestion? anything is valid as long as the people will appreciate it and its third party (it also helps if it is cheap).

If I had to choose 1 game to offer them? Is this the only game offered for them to buy? Or are you giving a game away?

I guess if I had to choose one game it would be Need for Speed Most Wanted. Cheap, awesome graphics, and pretty good game too. It also has online multiplayer. Or Splinter Cell Blacklist, also cheap right now, online co op and multiplayer, really good stealth game with good story and graphics.