By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I'm pretty sure Nintendo is doing more than just funding that game!

Like what? Sakurai is directing a Namco-Bandai team and that's about it. That's just one step above overseeing the project, giving advice and making sure that certain quality standards are met.

This is too insignificant a thing to argue about. I happen to find The Wonderful 101 to be more of a 3rd Party game, so deal with it!

Around the Network
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:

That's good to know. I am looking forward to you buying the third party game Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Actually I just bought w101 and it did not contain a Nintendo club number code inside. Maybe they too consider it 3rd party.

Wierd, mine has the code. My NSMBU+NSLU game didn't have the code or any papers in it's case though, but I figured that's because it was bundled and they don't sell NSMBU+NSLU otherwise.

well to be fair we are running out of 3rd party games fast so i can see how some are stretching the definition lol.

RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

This is too insignificant a thing to argue about. I happen to find The Wonderful 101 to be more of a 3rd Party game, so deal with it!

And I think of Smash as trash. Trash = third party. Wash a child.

So you deem a game trash based not on the game itself, but on who made it? That's pretty silly, but to each their own!

RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

So you deem a game trash based not on the game itself, but on who made it? That's pretty silly, but to each their own!

Enough with the piesacking already. You were peacefully minding your own business in this thread until I showed up to pick a fight.

Fixed for truthfulness!

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Ah cool! Guess you'll be the pact's most valuable member then!

I am doing my best!, I bought 4 copies of Ducktales (1 for me and 3 to give away to my twitter followers):

huh, I didn't realize there was a physical copy for ducktales. But I guess I can't go wrong fo $7.50

well thanks to the weak canadian dollar and the deluxe digital promotion I ended up getting ducktales and toki tori for "free" technically speaking, I also bought gunman clive for 3ds

Purchased Flower works HD Follie's Adventure from the eshop.

Ok guys, I am in charge of the update this weekend, I just started and I putting all the games purchased on the proper format, If you see any mistake let me know, I have to review too many pages of thread and is going to take a while. Have patience!

What happened to Spurgeoryan? He's still been pretty active, so he's just avoiding this thread for some reason.