By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
flagstaad said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

You work at a Gamestop or something? :O

Also, it should be pretty obvious what my May game will be!

Nop, I live outside of US (in Colombia, South America) and here the games are way too expensive in the official stores, usually a new game cost between 84 and 89 U$, so I found a distributor and I help him reach the buyers directly through a Wii U dedicated group on facebook in which I am an admin. We sold each MK8 unit at 63 - 65 U$, so more people can join the fun.

Ah cool! Guess you'll be the pact's most valuable member then!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Ah cool! Guess you'll be the pact's most valuable member then!

I am doing my best!, I bought 4 copies of Ducktales (1 for me and 3 to give away to my twitter followers):

And before that I sold 10 copies of DKC: TF

And more recently I sold 4 copies of Assassin's Creed IV (that did not even reached official stores), that is not including my own copy.

^Noice! My contribution pales in comparison, but nonetheless I just picked up The Wonderful 101 for a steal at $13! ^_^

RolStoppable said:

Yes, genius. You bought a first party game to support the third party pact.

You don't have to be a genius to be able to read OPs!

RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
RolStoppable said:

Yes, genius. You bought a first party game to support the third party pact.

You don't have to be a genius to be able to read OPs!

You are cool in my book. You bought a good game instead of purchasing a third party title out of pity.

Of course! You can't expect people to buy games just because, hence why this thread allows for first party games aswell so more people can participate! Also, I'd say Wonderful 101 is more of a third party game since while Nintendo funded it, Platinum games are the ones who actually made it.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Of course! You can't expect people to buy games just because, hence why this thread allows for first party games aswell so more people can participate! Also, I'd say Wonderful 101 is more of a third party game since while Nintendo funded it, Platinum games are the ones who actually made it.

That's good to know. I am looking forward to you buying the third party game Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo is doing more than just funding that game!

Bought SMB3, W101, and AC4BF.

RolStoppable said:

That's good to know. I am looking forward to you buying the third party game Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Actually I just bought w101 and it did not contain a Nintendo club number code inside. Maybe they too consider it 3rd party.

Also I think I forgot to mention I bought dcktf.

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:

Actually I just bought w101 and it did not contain a Nintendo club number code inside. Maybe they too consider it 3rd party.

My copy came with a code, so that's that. You got screwed over.

New from Toys R Us. Maybe just an NOA thing.