By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
spurgeonryan said:
I do not see why all the hate with Walking Dead. Has anyone actually gave it a chance? Reviewers play so many games that it has to be amazing for them to like something. They have "seen it all". Then gamers jump on their negativity.

I am just finishing stage 2.Visuals are fine, controls perfect, there are things to find, zombies auto regenerate and follow AI rules. It can be scary if you immerse yourself in the game.
For 19 dollars I think you all just need to give it a chance. Sadly, no coop or multiplayer. Zombie U....has been a hassle with its control setup. This is pick up and go fun. Give it a try before you try zombie U.

7.8/10 so far.

That is kind of the point of being a reviewer, they test everything good and bad, and they can compare different titles and reflect on what works and what does not. I am willing to give the chance to bellow average reviewed games (down to 65 on the metacritic average), but anything beyond that point is too risky even at 20 U$, specially considering that I have limited time to play games.

Around the Network

Alright, So, I just bought "The Cave" From eshop for april

Also, update me damn it :/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

spurgeonryan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Alright, So, I just bought "The Cave" From eshop for april

Also, update me damn it :/

See above. My first full day off this week is tomorrow. Will update then.  I have The Cave on demo. Not really interesting me so far. What caught your attention?

Oh, I see, k thanks!

And the different storylines seems interesting and I hear the narrator is quite funny and interesting

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Okay Splinter Cell Blacklist

Great story. Overall well-polished gameplay. Some inconsistencies in gamepad integration (sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. wtf?), but when it's there it's awesome. Looks great, but not enhanced much from the 360 version, but still looks awesome.

B+

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

spurgeonryan said:

But they do not. If a game is not different than what they have already seen, they rate it low. Take Madden for instance. If it is not totally changed from the year before they give it a lower score. But what if I did not play the last thirty iterations? Would I find it amazing?

Have you really checked the Madden scores?, lets see the last 5 years average on 360:

Madden 10: 85

Madden 11: 84

Madden 12: 78

Madden 13: 81

Madden 25: 80

Even if they don't change too much between iterations they don't get a bad score, some points are deducted but the overall score is around the same, if most of the reviewers say that the average of a game is below 50, something is really wrong with that game.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Too many fishy reviews in old EGM magazine have made me not entirely trust reviewers. But if you do that is fine. They can be very good.

Today I re-purchased Pikmin 3. So that is two sales for the game for me. I am starting to be like Flagstaad and buy multiple games! Except he does not keep them for himself. I do....

Speaking about buying the same game multiple times, today I got 3 copies of Splinter Cell: Blacklist (1 mine, 2 for some friends), my April game for the pact Injustice: Gods among Us and my reposition copy of Deus Ex. I will put my unwrapped games again for sale and rebuy them if anyone sales :D

Shit! Forgot to update. Was short on funds last month (tying the knot in June) so I was only able to get Unepic from the eshop.

P.S The Xbone joke is now invalid Mr. Spurge, :P I painfully had to sell it to help fund my wedding/honeymoon for June.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I will resale again my unwrapped games and buy them all over again, I am also considering how many copies of Mario Kart 8 to order, there is a lot of people interested, but not many have the money to make the investment in my country.

Just bought Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga from the eshop.

So, does the bundled in New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U count? xP