By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

I got Darksiders 2 on sale last month on the eshop and I just bought Splinter Cell Black list and Assassin's Creed IV for my April Quota.

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

Around the Network

Interesting pact, I have done my part in supporting 3rd parties on my wii u, this is my list:

zombiu (the zombiu bundle!)
assassin's creed 3
monster hunter 3 ultimate
call of duty black ops 2
batman arkham city

and so far this year I have bought:

trine 2
darksiders 2
rayman legends

while I don't think I'll be able to buy a game every month there are still others that interest me and the eshop sales are really helping me to get good prices

RCTjunkie said:

OT: I actually have bought 4 games on a budget thanks to Amazon, so I'm eating my crow....

You don't have to be rich or buy just full price games to support the pact, just buy what you can, everything as long as it is not used helps a little bit. Which were your 4 purchases? Are you enjoying them? Do you have any suggestions for the community?

flagstaad said:
RCTjunkie said:

OT: I actually have bought 4 games on a budget thanks to Amazon, so I'm eating my crow....

You don't have to be rich or buy just full price games to support the pact, just buy what you can, everything as long as it is not used helps a little bit. Which were your 4 purchases? Are you enjoying them? Do you have any suggestions for the community?

Mass Effect 3($12 sale on Amazon new), Zombii U ($25 sale on Amazon, new), Assassin's Creed: Black Flag ($30 sale on Amazon, new), and just this last Monday Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze ($40 w/ free shipping, Amazon sale, new)

I've only played ZombiiU and Assassin's  Creed so far, since DK has't arrived and I'm still catching up on the first 2 Mass Effect games, but they're both pretty awesome. I like the ZombiiU multiplayer; it's very creative. And the concept and gameplay of Creed is really cool, too. I see why it's always hyped and sells well.

Rescued Batman Arkham City from the bargain bin yesterday...

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
fleischr said:
Rescued Batman Arkham City from the bargain bin yesterday...

Used or new?

Other than Cabela I have slowed down. Cabela Pro hunts. probably down to one a month now for me. i am poor again.

If you all check the op, it has started to be updated. Now i will add games that people have post. It will be a work in progress. Post if you all are happy with the current OP format, or want this extensive one at the bottom of the op( first post).

Thanks!

Also..block drop should have an update soon. If anyone wanted to get it.

New.

Even if won't do anything to bring the Arkham Knight to WiiU, it's a great game from what I've heard. I figure if there's one batman game I'm going to play, it's going to be this one.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

K so here are my wiiU games so far

First Party/VC:
New Super Mario Bros U
Super Mario 3d World
Wind Waker HD
NintendoLand
NES Remix
Donkey Kong: TF
F-Zero
Yoshi
Super Metroid
Super Mario World
Punch-Out!
Balloon Fight
Donkey Kong
Kirby’s Adventure
Advance Wars

Second Party:
Wonderful 101

Third Party/Indies:
Injustice
Ninja Gaiden 3
Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition
Nano Assult Neo
BIT.TRIP Runner 2
Edge
Megaman X

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I gave splinter cell blacklist a B+. I thought the game was really good. Good graphics, good story, great controls and love the way they used the touch screen. Lots of content, plenty of side missions as well as daily challenges. My only gripe with the game was the broken multi player and lack of local co op.

Lots of bugs in multiplayer and most of the time was impossible to find a match, it wouldn't even connect online matches when I invited friends.

Still, I thought the game was very enjoyable and has good replay value. B+ in my book.

spurgeonryan said:

where you been? No vgchartz contact or wii u. Sick?

I started working again, from home building a kitchen in my garage. And spending my spare time playing some xbox one and ps4. Thief is such a disappointment. I will be back on Wii U this month, I have quite a few games to catch up with. I will start with 007 legends tomorrow. I think I haven't played Wii U for like 30 days or something like that but Lego The Hobbit is just around the corner and I am definitely picking that up for Wii U, time to do some catching up.

spurgeonryan said:

Just beat the darkness 2 and been playing tomb raider again on 360. but besides that i have been all Wii u. kitchen.......meth? lol, j/k.

I didn't know you had a 360. I have been on minecraft lately on 360, I wish they would port that game to wii u. But yea, building a kitchen in my workshop. I turned my garage into a workshop, I have been doing cabinetry and furniture for about 13 years.