By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Just bought the wonderful 101 ($17) and Fifa 13 ($11). Delighted. Thinking positively, the bad media for the Wii U has resulted in an extremely cheap yet awesome library for me :)

Around the Network
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

Just bought the wonderful 101 ($17) and Fifa 13 ($11). Delighted. Thinking positively, the bad media for the Wii U has resulted in an extremely cheap yet awesome library for me :)

That's the spirit, you can find good and new third party games, for a very good price. Mass Effect 3, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, ZombiU and others.

spurgeonryan said:
fedfed said:

Damn it... of course... i 'll go for Hello kitty Kart!!! whne is that out?

Is it not on your Eshop? Not sure what territories it is in..? Have you seen the Trailer, or are you just joking? :)

If you are not joking, it does not look too bad, and the Miiverse community has not said anything too bad yet either.

Addddddd the games i boughttttttttt!!!!

- Darksiders 2
-Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
- Assassin´s Creed IV

I'd totally buy Hello Kitty Kart if I had a Wii U right now! Too bad by the time I get one, MK8 will have been released! :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
I'd totally buy Hello Kitty Kart if I had a Wii U right now! Too bad by the time I get one, MK8 will have been released! :L

I was reading some reviews and you are a lucky man, the game is not good, there are a lot of decent to great third party games but that one is not one of those.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I was reading some reviews and you are a lucky man, the game is not good, there are a lot of decent to great third party games but that one is not one of those.

I wouldn't have actually bought it lol!

Einsam_Delphin said:

I wouldn't have actually bought it lol!

You never know, it is hard to detect sarcasm online. There are some cute/cartoony games that some people ignore because of te looks, or because those are not great games, and I am more than willing to give the chance to some of those, but there are some games that are so bad that should never be recommended, Hello Kitty Kruisers seems to be one of the last ones.

it makes me happy seeing this thread still going and people buying 3rd part games that I bought in 2013. Good job everyone.

Cobretti2 said:
it makes me happy seeing this thread still going and people buying 3rd part games that I bought in 2013. Good job everyone.

Thanks, we are doing what we can, reminding people that there are some good games to support, maybe not many new ones but those are at least cheap and good, and they should give them a try. I will try to push Amazing Spiderman 2 as the game to support in April, but I don't know how many are interesed, the previous one was decent and this could be also fine.

RCTjunkie said:
That's over $700. Ain't nobody got dimes fo' dat!

Man, please, explain to me what is your signature, it is driving me crazy. Rob Lowe in what?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.