By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 supply issues

still have not seen one on a store shelf any were at all.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
I can pre-order a Killzone Bundle on Amazon in the UK, should get it after about a week.

Plain consoles are still out of stock though.

That's the first time it's been avaliable there for new customers for ages. For the last few weeks its just been out of stock and before that you got added to a wait list

There are clearly still major stock shortages at the moment and while they should ease, Sony does have to build up a supply for Japan, so maybe they might hang around for a bit longer

superchunk said:
Still decent demand. It'll be fine very soon.

Don't forget they shipped some units in Dec. by cargo plane. That means the supply for Jan. should be much lower than it was last month.

We all know demand will drop, but it could still be hard to find for a while since the supply drops too. By very soon are you meaning less than a week?

JoeTheBro said:
superchunk said:

Don't forget they shipped some units in Dec. by cargo plane. That means the supply for Jan. should be much lower than it was last month.

We all know demand will drop, but it could still be hard to find for a while since the supply drops too. By very soon are you meaning less than a week?

Actually I didn't realize they fast shipped in December. I was originally thinking 1-2 weeks, but with that its probably end of January to start seeing regular stock.

However, I would note that I was just in Walmart tonight and they had both Xbone and PS4 in stock. (no wii u or 3ds xl tho)

superchunk said:
JoeTheBro said:
superchunk said:

Actually I didn't realize they fast shipped in December. I was originally thinking 1-2 weeks, but with that its probably end of January to start seeing regular stock.

However, I would note that I was just in Walmart tonight and they had both Xbone and PS4 in stock. (no wii u or 3ds xl tho)

I must be unlucky,because I've never seen the ps4 in stock at all. what state do you live in?

Around the Network

Nehh, I don't think that site is very updated imo... Even though it says its updated like everyday... No way the wiiU can be out of stock everywhere as well... But I will admit, ps4 is still probably in short supply

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/nintendo/wiiu/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

oldschoolfool said:
superchunk said:
JoeTheBro said:
superchunk said:

I must be unlucky,because I've never seen the ps4 in stock at all. what state do you live in?

AZ

They had two in stock that I could see.

existenz2 said:

Are Sony having manufacturing issues ?

Yes. The fairy dust used to duplicate the manufactured units is running low.

January is still gonna be a fun month to watch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If you want a ps4 in the uk if youhave topurchase them with loads of things packed in. I assume it will be thi for awhile yet

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Nehh, I don't think that site is very updated imo... Even though it says its updated like everyday... No way the wiiU can be out of stock everywhere as well... But I will admit, ps4 is still probably in short supply

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/nintendo/wiiu/

This site works much better.

http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/