By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization

And a lot of people already aren't getting it, so it's worse than I feared.

I can't wait to see this thread by tomorrow night...

Around the Network
tripenfall said:
What a load of right wing crap... I am medically trained, this might fool a few people but not me....

Wow, lol. This is more comical than the article.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

this thread was great

SvennoJ said:

But the bigger picture here, so it's actually true, legalized marijuana in Colorado?!
http://rt.com/usa/marijuana-stores-open-colorado-068/

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/legal-weed-sales-bring-long-lines-to-colorado-but-problems-few-1.1614841

Come on Ontario, do your part!

lol you havent been following?  this has been big news!  celebrations from the legalization movement world wide.  this is a MAJOR victory.

Stores started to put limits on purchases, not due to the law, but to make sure everyone could get some.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Lol! Just don't dip those joints in embalming fluid ala Six Feet Under!

Around the Network

Anti-drugs, anti-abortion and pro-death penalty are regarded as right wing stances.
Pro-drugs, pro-abortion and anti-death penalty are regarded as left wing stances.

pezus said:
"We are seeing cardiac arrests, hypospadias, acquired trimethylaminuria and multiple organ failures. By next week the death toll could go as high as 200, maybe 300. Someone needs to step in and stop this madness. My god, why did we legalize marijuana? What were we thinking?"

This part is the hint that it's fake, if you didn't already know that daily currant was a satire site (look at their main page, one of their other "news" articles is titled "Clay Aiken Joins the Cast of Duck Dynasty").

Why does this part prove it to be fake? Hypospadias is a failure of the urethra to form along the full length of a person's penis during development in the womb. It's not something you can get after birth, let alone from smoking weed.

Yep definitely fake. Not because of the deaths but the article is just poorly written shit. I'm not even from america and can see that this is right wing conservatism trying to scare people into their beliefs again.

Yep definitely satire. I can tell from the articles. But isn't it sad that satire reads exactly like actual right wing "news"?

If it were true I'd say good for Colorado and America. One of the best ways to get rid of all the idiots in your state. Other states should adapt soon.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I had to sign up because I couldn't believe you guys.

Noone watched Breaking Bad here?

"One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque ..."

A lot of people don't realize the currant is satire. With the lack of humor, it's a bit hard to tell sometimes.