By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Wii U Is Now Available On The Playstation Vita

"To be honest, I don’t know whether this is worth an article, but I was amused, and hopefully you will be too.  I was sifting through VGReleases.com hoping to get some information for an article, when I noticed a lot of strange entries.  Games like Scribblenauts Unlimited were listed for the Vita, despite never having come out for the Vita, and some games that were released were missing.  But the most amusing foible on the website was that they had a listing of a game called “Wii U” for Playstation Vita.  To quote the website “Wii U on PS-Vita was released on Sunday 18 November 2012. You can now play Wii U on your PS-Vita in the USA.”  You can check out the full listing for Wii U on Vita at VGReleases.com.

Well, I suppose Nintendo has finally gone third party and has somehow managed to convert their new hardware into software.  Good to see that Sony and Nintendo’s differences are behind them."

So, yeah, just noticed that and was amused.  Just do me a favor and hit the actual link here if you got a chuckle out of this.

Around the Network

That is also known as "Remote Play".

They still haven't fixed that? I first heard about this error several months ago. Can't believe it's still there after this much time.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

What? Vita has Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, ... ? Oooh ... NO.

I wonder how many Vita owners read that headline and got really excited, thinking the Vita had been hacked to allow emulation of Wii U games.

If there's anything we should take away from the PSP, it's that Sony fans love Nintendo games.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
I wonder how many Vita owners read that headline and got really excited, thinking the Vita had been hacked to allow emulation of Wii U games.

If there's anything we should take away from the PSP, it's that Sony fans love Nintendo games.

That'swhat I first thought too but then immediately realized that it is just not possible with the hardware of the Vita.

But yes we do love our Nintendo games and are counting the days when Nintendo finally realizes where their games should belong.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

the_dengle said:

Really excited about Wii U games?  Not many, I would guess.

Now, had it been the 3DS, that would be another story entirely.

Is... that a picture of a psp...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ok, so now we have a product, where there's almost no demand on a handeld where there's almost the same amount of demand...

I'll pass out ;)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

In other news, PS4 is now available on 2DS, 3DS, and 3DS XL consoles in the US.