By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EDIT: PS4 Currently has 5, million sellers

I hope knack can do it, not the best but i got quite a bit of fun out of it.

PlayStation Network: paddy2k7

I own PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 2 slim, PlayStation 3 60gb, PlayStation 3 slim 1tb, PSP, PS Vita 32gb and PlayStation 4.

Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy/colour, Advance/Sp, Wii.

Around the Network

5 games million sellers is not by itself impressive.

What is impressive is the gap between 5 for PS4 and just 1 for X1 (COD of course). Thinking people made threads complaining people with PS4 weren't buying enough games.

And more than twice more AC4 sold on PS4 than X1. Wow. Apparently the 1080p patch has been well advertised by those videogame websites everywhere!! Thank you Microsoft for your first day resolution parity forcing developers to release patches freely broadcasted by every videogames enthusiasts, now everyone knows AC4 (and COD) on PS4 are in higher resolution than on X1 and it cost Sony nothing.

Sony is back with a vengeance and will use every mistakes done by Microsoft. No prisoners.

Killzone doesn't deserve any of it's sales, it's an average game with a generic storyline.

Knack does, only because i want action platformers in the gaming industry

007BondAgent said:
Killzone doesn't deserve any of it's sales, it's an average game with a generic storyline.

Knack does, only because i want action platformers in the gaming industry

So its about what u want... lol

I tried knack and enjoyed it too..

so which game on the list deserves the sale?

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

NFS Rivals deserves it for sure.

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
NFS Rivals deserves it for sure.

I hope it reaches the mark too. I tried it, and it played good.

Smartest nam evila

Down right sickening. New gen, same old shit selling well.

Whats even more sickening is the fact that these games need to sell well or otherwise the game industry is tapering on the line of skating by the "in decline" bracket. It's truly gone to the dogs.

For those interested, here is a thread following all 3 consoles million sellers and their next potential million sellers.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175383&page=1#

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
For those interested, here is a thread following all 3 consoles million sellers and their next potential million sellers.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175383&page=1#

Nice

Smartest nam evila