By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EDIT: PS4 Currently has 5, million sellers

Impressive

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Can we say massive 3rd party support incoming? Not that it was a question.

Impressive and that's without digital sales and PS3-PS4 upgrades!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

NYANKS said:
I'm really happy with how Killzone has performed, it's beating BF4 and isn't too far behind COD. It deserves it, it's at least better than CoD imo.

Well bundles helped it.

theprof00 said:
knack

YES, Knack!
This is my #1 for ps4.

Bf4, wtf? - why this game crashes 3 times a day?
Killzone SF (beautiful, but that's it - and I'm a KZ fan).
Assassin's creed 4 - boring and not so good looking.

Knack on the other hand is so good that I've just started my 3rd playthrough.

Around the Network

Infamous Second Son should sell a million when it's released before the holiday season starts. Can't wait to get a PS4 to play that.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

veritaz said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
^ See now that's Sony's fault to begin with.

When you condition consumers into a certain mindset, and you bet your financials on that certain demographic and push so hard. ( And it keeps going down down and down)

PS2 Sony is dead people.

Blame Microsoft if you want but this is the situation it is now.

Yes, they are dead and replaced by a better one that makes a ton of good exclusives. I can live with that :P

Are you saying the PS4 Sony is better than PS2 Sony? lol. I own a PS4 but, gtfo with that haha. The PS2 had pretty much every huge game franchise on LOCK DOWN. If this were the PS2 era, the next Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Grand Theft Auto would ALL be a Sony exclusive. lol. The Xbone would have been DOA.

Xenobot said:
theprof00 said:
knack

YES, Knack!
This is my #1 for ps4.

Bf4, wtf? - why this game crashes 3 times a day?
Killzone SF (beautiful, but that's it - and I'm a KZ fan).
Assassin's creed 4 - boring and not so good looking.

Knack on the other hand is so good that I've just started my 3rd playthrough.

Totally agree about Knack. It's so refreshing to have a new AAA platformer again. I platinumed that bitch!!

prayformojo said:
veritaz said:

When you condition consumers into a certain mindset, and you bet your financials on that certain demographic and push so hard. ( And it keeps going down down and down)

PS2 Sony is dead people.

Yes, they are dead and replaced by a better one that makes a ton of good exclusives. I can live with that :P

Are you saying the PS4 Sony is better than PS2 Sony? lol. I own a PS4 but, gtfo with that haha. The PS2 had pretty much every huge game franchise on LOCK DOWN. If this were the PS2 era, the next Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Grand Theft Auto would ALL be a Sony exclusive. lol. The Xbone would have been DOA.

If the PS2 had done its job properly there would be no successor to the XBOX and we'd still have all the exclusives.

Also GTA3 and Vice City were out on the original XBOX.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

prayformojo said:
veritaz said:

PS2 Sony is dead people.

Yes, I'm saying since the ps3 era Sony has been making a lot more 1st party exclusives and they are all diverse and good. I would much rather have multiplats and good exclusives from Sony than just them relying on third party exclusives and not making a lot of exclusives themselves. I don't know how your way would be better for a gamer at all so gtfo.