By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What does your back-catalog look like?

Tagged games:

What are playing on the most right now?

3DS 16 19.05%

Vita 8 9.52%

Wii 0 0%

Wii U 16 19.05%

PS3 13 15.48%

PS4 5 5.95%

Xbox 360 8 9.52%

Xbox 1 1 1.19%

PC 12 14.29%

Other 5 5.95%

Total:84
Leadified said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
200 games on pc, 10 games on 3ds, 15 games on ps3, 2 games on wiiU... God damn it university :(

Same situation as you except mine is even worse, I got like 350 games to finish.

I guess I got some games to buy! I am now on a mission!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network
Mirson said:

That's what it looks like atm. Hoping to finish at least 1 by February.

GoW:Ascension, Hitman, The Last of Us and Tomb Raider are your best options, all are "short" games that you can finish in anything between 10 and 20 hours (5 hours per weekend), the others are way longer and you can spend a lot of time just roaming around.

Just added Need for Speed, and Warriors Orochi Hyper 3. $35 for both combined!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Pretty large... Just for the near present: I have to finish Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (first time playing!), Tearaway, The Walking Dead (Vita, already beat on Ps3), Skyrim legendary (150+ hours in 2011 but no DLC, starting new game), Ni No Kuni, Gta5, Dead Space 1/2, Bioshock, Borderlands 2, Binary Domain, Shadow of the Collosus, Kingdom of Amular, and some small indie games I need to get around to...

Not to include the epic January P-Plus games coming out....

UGHGUGHGOIHEJPOGIJWOEGIJ FUCKKKKK

EDIT: And that's only two consoles! I'm planning on getting a flippin' 3ds this year and know that I will start with Pokemon X/y, Zelda, and a mario game or something. But I need to finish these first. 

It's good that I'm not getting on the 8th gen consoles yet though... My ps3 is chugging like a champ! So many great games. Will get a Ps4 eventually, and really have no interest it in now, same for Xbone and Wii U (although Wii U has arguably the best next gen game with 3D world)

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros