By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 starts dominating - outsells WiiU and X1 combined (Read OP, please)

This week ps4 was launched in a lot of countries.
No doubt it will dominate, along with 3DS.

Around the Network
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
But 3DS bro

but iphone dude

3ds compete with PS4 son not iphone unc

elaborate please

The iphone is mostly used to call people and facebook shit while both the ps4 and 3ds are used to play games on therefore the 3ds compete with the ps4 and is not affected in anyway by the fad that is the iphone you smell me?

lol

do u have any ideia how many people play on phones and tablets?

ha ha ha ha ha

there is more people playing on phones than on your favorite console/handheld.

and by the way i use my psvita to make calls, facebook and shit

try harder next time

hahahahahaha

you serious son

lighten up bra

Ok, I think there is no need to quarrel like that. What Fatality was trying to say is that we have the home console market (which is the focus of this thread) that is part of the console market (home console + handheld), which is part of the videogaming business (console + PC + smartphone + tablet + other devices). Since we are focusing on home consoles, 3DS is not relevant here. That's all.

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

Zod95 said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
But 3DS bro

but iphone dude

elaborate please

The iphone is mostly used to call people and facebook shit while both the ps4 and 3ds are used to play games on therefore the 3ds compete with the ps4 and is not affected in anyway by the fad that is the iphone you smell me?

lol

ha ha ha ha ha

try harder next time

hahahahahaha

you serious son

lighten up bra

Ok, I think there is no need to quarrel like that. What Fatality was trying to say is that we have the home console market (which is the focus of this thread) that is part of the console market (home console + handheld), which is part of the videogaming business (console + PC + smartphone + tablet + other devices). Since we are focusing on home consoles, 3DS is not relevant here. That's all.

I should refrain from trying sarcasm with Sony fans you guys are to blinded by the love of sony, my original post was mearly just a summary of what was post by most nintendo fans in this thread and what to be expected from them in the future when ever the wii U sales are being discuss but of course a Sony fan went full defence mode for whatever reason.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Zod95 said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
But 3DS bro

but iphone dude

elaborate please

lol

ha ha ha ha ha

try harder next time

hahahahahaha

you serious son

lighten up bra

I should refrain from trying sarcasm with Sony fans you guys are to blinded by the love of sony, my original post was mearly just a summary of what was post by most nintendo fans in this thread and what to be expected from them in the future when ever the wii U sales are being discuss but of course a Sony fan went full defence mode for whatever reason.

You mean all fans? Too much sensitivity among them.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

jonathanalis said:

Yes launches outside of the US are totally the reason it outsold the Xbox one in the US.

Around the Network
lucidium said:
jonathanalis said:

Yes launches outside of the US are totally the reason it outsold the Xbox one in the US.

im not questioning this, only adding that fact.

Also I'm agreeing it will dominate.

Cheebee said:
Also, 3DS outsold PS4 + Xbone combined.
Also, X360 outsold Xbone by 100k, but 3DS still outsold it + PS4, combined.
Also, 3DS outsold Vita by over 900k.

3DS dominates everything.

Damn.

Aerys said:
X1 will live only with one territory, Wii U level of sales in europe and no sales in Japan.

I think Wii U has a good chance to compete with X1

No because nobody in America wants the WiiU.

chapset said:
Zod95 said:

I tell you the "whatever reason": I am neither a Sony fan nor in full defence mode. I am a gamer like you that likes games and videogaming discussion (that's why I'm here). I try to be as neutral as possible and I avoid summarizing what Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo fans post. I would rather have my own opinion.

I think that you and Fatality were escalating for no reason. I just tried to show you the bottom line of what is at stake (which I think is very easy to understand). WiiU, PS4 and XOne are competitors and they are the focus of this thread. Does the 3DS affect their sales? Maybe...so does the smartphones and tablets...and even the prices of oil, food, water and houses. But that's not what is being discussed here.

Can you understand the logic of this thread? I mean, you don't need to agree with it and you can even tell us why it is misleading in your opinion. But can you understand the logic?

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

Op is right guys, it's not fair to compare it with 3DS because PS4 obviously has an advantage since it recently launched.

We need to compare the sales after a couple of months.