By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 starts dominating - outsells WiiU and X1 combined (Read OP, please)

FATALITY said:
chapset said:
But 3DS bro

but iphone dude

Ha ha ha. Nice one. Plus people mistake 3ds as a "home" console.

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
But 3DS bro

but iphone dude

3ds compete with PS4 son not iphone unc

elaborate please

The iphone is mostly used to call people and facebook shit while both the ps4 and 3ds are used to play games on therefore the 3ds compete with the ps4 and is not affected in anyway by the fad that is the iphone you smell me?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I think most of Ps4 owners who want a second console will choose Wii U. So this is my bold prediction: Wii U will outsell Xbox One on LTD sales.

chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
But 3DS bro

but iphone dude

elaborate please

The iphone is mostly used to call people and facebook shit while both the ps4 and 3ds are used to play games on therefore the 3ds compete with the ps4 and is not affected in anyway by the fad that is the iphone you smell me?

lol

do u have any ideia how many people play on phones and tablets?

ha ha ha ha ha

there is more people playing on phones than on your favorite console/handheld.

and by the way i use my psvita to make calls, facebook and shit

try harder next time

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

And so it begins!

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
But 3DS bro

but iphone dude

elaborate please

lol

ha ha ha ha ha

try harder next time

hahahahahaha

you serious son

lighten up bra

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
But 3DS bro

but iphone dude

elaborate please

lol

ha ha ha ha ha

try harder next time

hahahahahaha

you serious son

lighten up bra

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
FATALITY said:
chapset said:
But 3DS bro

but iphone dude

elaborate please

Apple makes over $1.5 billion dollars app-revenue and forwards over $1 billion dollars to the app-developers each quarter. More than half of that revenue is from games. Seems like smartphones and tablets are used to play games on, too... even a lot.

whole lot of people struggling to deal with reality.

lucidium said:
whole lot of people struggling to deal with reality.

Indeed, denial is not just a river in Egypt

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine