By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Antonio Banderas Plays Xbox One During The Filming Of "The 33"

Awaiting an Xbox One Ryse gif at any moment now.

#SaveShenmue

Top 5 Most Anticipated Games:

- Quantum Break
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny
- The Division
- Final Fantasy XV

Around the Network
pezus said:
ganoncrotch said:
pezus said:
Shinobi-san said:
kowenicki said:
you see...

only NOW is this awesome.

Brilliant.

This is hilarious!

Why on earth do you take the banderas gif so seriously? GAF has a shit lot of fun with so many things one of those things was with Antonio Banderas...dont get why you keep bashing on GAF for absolutely no reason.

Read both his and J Allard's posts and it is obvious why. They feel that gaf favours Sony (doesn't the whole internet, anyway?).

A few sites are kinda biased one way or the other tho, ever watched a positive article about the X1 or Kinect going down well on N4G? Those guys aren't even just Pro Sony they're just 100% anti Microsoft.

N4G is a completely different beast. Even I don't like most of the community there

:o They have a community now? last time I was there it was pretty much just a pack of rabbid dogs.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

pezus said:
Shinobi-san said:
kowenicki said:
you see...

only NOW is this awesome.

Brilliant.

This is hilarious!

Why on earth do you take the banderas gif so seriously? GAF has a shit lot of fun with so many things one of those things was with Antonio Banderas...dont get why you keep bashing on GAF for absolutely no reason.

Read both his and J Allard's posts and it is obvious why. They feel that gaf favours Sony (doesn't the whole internet, anyway?).

My reaction was based solely off the delusions of grandeur SonyGAF has regarding their place in the industry and Internet world. Which is why I said my favorite part of the article was him being completely unaware of the gifs. Has nothing to do with their Sony bias. Also, I know I don't take the gifs "so seriously", can't speak for kowenecki, but you spam anything in a forum when 95% of it is uninspired and not funny, and I will wish for an end to it.