By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Netflix coming to PS3, XBOX 360 Full Details! UPDATE!

Too bad it requires a Live account for Xbox users, just another reason to switch to PS3.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
This still makes little to no sense for Sony, they make movies! They're a major player in Blu-ray! I mean the idea's great and all don't get me wrong, I just don't see the bigger picture xD

i was thinking the same thing and now i'm wondering if MS and Sony actually have anything to do with this.  i mean you can already download movies to watch via your computer.  maybe this magic disc just bypasses the MS/Sony interface to access the internet and download the movie similar to the labtop download service.  using the ps3/360 will just give people an easier way to get their movie on the TV instead of computer screen.  just a thought.

True enough I suppose, this just doesn't seem to fit in with any type of master-plan for an enormous Playstation Network. I mean were scratching off movies already if this is true :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Cool. I wonder if they'll ever have a Wii version too.

cool. now if some apple devise would also do the trick, i'm all over it.

or PC, in fact. oh yeah, why buy an extra devise when you PC can do everything.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

@lingyis because I would rather watch movies on my 57" HDTV w/ surround rather then on my 19" computer monitor

you can connect your computer to a 57" TV.

the Wii is an epidemic.

I have two words to describe this:

Fuckin' brilliant.

*slow clap in approval*

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Gamerace said:
Cool. I wonder if they'll ever have a Wii version too.

If the Wii ever comes out with a hard drive it is possible.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I think this is 2nd best news I heard all month.