By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should we BAN NeoGaf whores?? Thread thiefs is probably a better term but oh well.

OK maybe not ban but at least a good warning. It anoying gong into threads and it just links to gaf.

No. Gaf rules the world. ... 12 28.57%

It dont really matter as ... 11 26.19%

It is annoying when peopl... 0 0%

Ahhh who really cares? Its all gaming sites. 5 11.90%

Down with those no imagin... 1 2.38%

Kill anyone who commits s... 4 9.52%

Results 4 9.52%

last but not least, I should get a life -_- 5 11.90%

Total:42

One trend on this site that annoys me more than anything else is the copying and pasting of neogaf threads.

I am sorry but if i wanted to read neogaf threads i would sign up to that crappy website. This webste is called vgcharts not vg_gaf.

Agree? Disagreeeeeee?

Discuss...........

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

At least those threads bring discussion, the mountain of X consoles is doing better on Amazon threads are getting really old.

I guess we should stop using gaf leaks for NPD as well then. We could always just use this sites numbers instead..the holiday sales numbers show...oh wait...nevermind..

Yes, I totally agree. At the very least its lazy to copy from a different site instead of making your own thread to just giving those trolly fanboys at neogaf even more attention at the worst.

Serious_frusting said:

One trend on this site that annoys me more than anything else is the copying and pasting of neogaf threads.

I am sorry but if i wanted to read neogaf threads i would sign up to that crappy website. This webste is called vgcharts not vg_gaf.

Agree? Disagreeeeeee?

Discuss...........

I think that where the topics come from is irrelevant. A topic doesn't become less interesting just because it wasn't created by a VGC member. Where it originates from doesn't change the material it provides. If a subject brings discussion, who cares where it's from?

I think you're making a mountain out of nothing.

Around the Network

I think we should start posting VGChartz threads over in Gaf.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

no

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

stupidest thing i heard today... lets not use kotaku or ign stories either.

That would be a really lame bannable offense

Nahhhhh we should just rename this site to Neogaf 2.0 or NeoChartz

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850