By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I gotta ask though, since no one seems to be minding...

What the hell is up with the VGChartz numbers? First the UK now the US? Is it the other sources or is there an issue with Vgchartz? Its not like I dont trust the numbers most of the time, because they are accurate, but it just seems like something is a little off.

Will America be adjusted? Is there an explanation as to why NPD shows the exact opposite of this site? To the sites credit, many other people seemed to have predicted similar numbers, with the 360 outpacing the PS3, but NPD is the one with the biggest % to work with. So whats going on?

Around the Network

You're free to start your own site. You can call it NPDchartz and it will consist of just NPD numbers everyone already knows since you seem to be under the impression that they are the only correct source.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Why is it thatn when Nintendo or MS numbers are under, people notice but there isn't this level of whining.

FishyJoe said:
Why is it thatn when Nintendo or MS numbers are under, people notice but there isn't this level of whining.

Because Microsoft and Nintendo aren't currently in last place ;) I bet the tune would have been a little different last generation.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

It's just gets a bit exhausting. I wish some people would just show a bit of patience and restraint. I guess it's just too much to ask.

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
It's just gets a bit exhausting. I wish some people would just show a bit of patience and restraint. I guess it's just too much to ask.

I agree completely xD, I'm a definite supporter of the PS3, but do I really care that it's in last place? Not really, the effort just isn't there for me to go and support it that loyally :P Sales are looking up, thats all I really care about xD

in other news WoW outsells the Ps3

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
in other news WoW outsells the Ps3

NO!!!! NPD SAYS, WELL THERE RONG, I WENT TO THE STORE AND SAW NO PS3'S AND LOTS OF WOW.

@ Fishy joe, 150k change back for Germany, then forwards for the UK is quite a big thing. 95k is a large difference for the PS3.
The reason that noone is concerned about the DS, is that it is doing so well anyway, that its sales are being ignored a bit

Munkeh111 said:
@ Fishy joe, 150k change back for Germany, then forwards for the UK is quite a big thing. 95k is a large difference for the PS3.
The reason that noone is concerned about the DS, is that it is doing so well anyway, that its sales are being ignored a bit

Yeah that is fairly large scale, at least for ps3 sales :P