By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Signature Pics

One feature that would be nice is the ability to not view sigs.  For me, the frequency of large pictures in sigs makes threads difficult to follow, especially when the signature picture and text takes up about 20 times the space of the actual post. 

Just one for the suggestion box. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

*** look my own sign***

NAH, i dont like your suggestion... LOL J/k

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I hate big ass signatures, sometimes I think there's a few more posts left to read because the scroll bar is still showing a bit of distance, but nope, it's just someones big ass signature.

Profcrab I WILL CRUUUSHHH YOOOOUU FOR YOUR REMAAAAAAHHRKS!!@

THE GOVINATAAAH WILL CRUSH YOOOOU!!!

FOR I AM THE RULER OF THAAAH OPPOSING OPPOSITION!! DAAAAAHHH!!!

Maybe a fixed size for the sigs

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

There are some people with just insanely large sigs. Some of which don't even have pics.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ArtofAngels said:
I hate big ass signatures, sometimes I think there's a few more posts left to read because the scroll bar is still showing a bit of distance, but nope, it's just someones big ass signature.

Humorously enough, I think the picture in your signature is way too big.  But, yes, bringing up text, some people have War and Peace in their sigs which makes it even more difficult to pick out the posts from the sigs when scrolling through.

My opinion, obviously not going to be shared by many here, is that sig pics should be no taller than the banner ads are.  I understand that many people like to have the big graphical displays, but an option to just not view them altogether would eliminate the need to police people's sigs.

Profcrab said:
ArtofAngels said:

Humorously enough, I think the picture in your signature is way too big. But, yes, bringing up text, some people have War and Peace in their sigs which makes it even more difficult to pick out the posts from the sigs when scrolling through.

My opinion, obviously not going to be shared by many here, is that sig pics should be no taller than the banner ads are. I understand that many people like to have the big graphical displays, but an option to just not view them altogether would eliminate the need to police people's sigs.

so ehh..mine is good then?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:

so ehh..mine is good then?

Your sig is better than some.

Just my preference, but I think sigs should be no taller than the space between the two lines below.  I prefer to read the posts, not the sigs.  Besides, after I've read a sig once or twice, it's just taking up space and making me scroll more.  Again, if there is a view option to shut them off, then people who want to see them can and people like me don't have to be bothered with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig

sig

sig 

----------------------------------------------------------- 

I don't think my signature is too big, noones ever complained about it, it's just one simple picture, hardly distracting anyone.