By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What wierd consoles do you own?

I have a Coleco ADAM. It is basically a first generation PC with a Colecovision imbedded inside. Of course, I mainly used it for games. The oddest thing about it is that the printer has to be connected at all times as it contains the powersupply.

Around the Network

I had 3 Chinese Gameboy ripp-ofs ... does that counts ? :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

i HAVE:

1 Polystation, A lasko DVD player with 100 NES games, A Game Gear and I had a 3DO long time ago.
Also I have a Microwave... its fun to see the food rotating and trying to get all the popcorn popped is a challenge...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Joeron said:
I had something, I think it was called a Gameduck I think. It had removable cartridges. I was able to play on it for a few weeks and then it died on me

I had that one too. It was called the mega duck btw and I only had one game for it. 

In some places it was called Cougar boy as displayed in the picture. It sold almost as much as the DS did if you took away some of the zeros in their sales figures. Zero means nothing anyway.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

elgefe02 said:
i HAVE:

1 Polystation, A lasko DVD player with 100 NES games, A Game Gear and I had a 3DO long time ago.
Also I have a Microwave... its fun to see the food rotating and trying to get all the popcorn popped is a challenge...

I have a Polystation too!  My aunt got one for me when I went to Lima, Peru.  A few days later she got me Playstation with a shitload of games :)

I also owned a Sega 32X.  The only games I owned were Mortal Kombat II and a Virtua Fighter game.

Around the Network

Well ... guess. 8*>

I have an APF-MP1000, a Channel F, an RCA Studio II, a Bally Astrocade.
I have an Atari 5200, a Colecovision, an Odyseey 2.
I have 32X, CD and Gamebase attachments for my Genesis.

I have had (and traded away) a Vectrex and a Microvision.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

i have the panther a ripoff of nintendo from Russia

gp2x http://www.gp2xstore.com/?gclid=CKyw5quYx5ECFQplHgodpieI0A the white one.

I have a R-Zone with the thing on the head, I looked soooooo cool!
link: http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/104/

WiiPC

Gazz said:
Joeron said:
I had something, I think it was called a Gameduck I think. It had removable cartridges. I was able to play on it for a few weeks and then it died on me

I had that one too. It was called the mega duck btw and I only had one game for it. 

In some places it was called Cougar boy as displayed in the picture. It sold almost as much as the DS did if you took away some of the zeros in their sales figures. Zero means nothing anyway.

Amazing! There are other people who bought that crap!