By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V ----- PC VERSION ----- MARCH 2014 Release Date - New Rumors

Will you grab the PC version ?

I haz it already so no 29 36.25%

I haz it... but will upgrade to PC 11 13.75%

I waited for the PC version... so... hard... 22 27.50%

GTA... who cares ? 18 22.50%

Total:80

Always 6 to 8 months late, i don't know why Rockstar does this to PC gamers.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

you can pre-order it on german amazon since i believe last year (there are threads about it on amazon from january). it was over 150 days in the top 100 video game charts (saw it when it was 156 days in the top 100) and it is nr. 78 of the most sold games of the whole year

www.amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#4

since amazon is always taking games very fast out of their list if they made a mistake i'm pretty sure that this means that amazon knows about the game for over a year now and that's why they simply let thousands of people pre-order it. i really doubt that they would just say "sry, we made a mistake" after having it on their site for over a year...

BasilZero said:
fighter said:
BasilZero said:
Hope so - I have all other mainline GTA games on PC - might as well get this too.

Heh, maybe now I wont double dip like the last couple of games.

You just need to stay strong 'till March... (not sure you care about GTA though)

??????

What do you mean that you are not sure if I care about GTA? Lol - is it cause I'm a Nintendo fan XD?

I'm playing GTAIV right now lol - I've played every single GTA game (and own all of the mainline games with BOTH console and PC versions of Vice City, San Andreas and GTAIV Complete).

Ok... it's the casual "might as well" that made me think you might not get it at all...

Glad to see a fellow GTA lover and hopefully you can wait for the PC version.