By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create, Famitsu & Dengeki Week 50 ( Dec. 9 - Dec. 15 ) that holiday bump!!

Another week of Nintendomination!

Around the Network

I did not expect that Wii U bump, incredible!

Go Wii U!

Great for Wii U. This goes beyond a holiday bump, considering it was selling 3K a week not too long ago. It actually looks like momentum. Now could it do this in Europe or is it dead there?

dat WiiU sales figure! what on earth happened ?? also dat nintendomination!

Around the Network

man that top selling software list is depressing.

Why doesn't 3DS have all these titles in the west lol. Japan must have like the most wicked line up on 3DS compared to us plebs in the west lol.

tbone51 said:

GE2 since its the pokemon of the vita this holiday!

Wait... what?  God Eater 2 is a child friendly; Vita-exclusive from a Japanese legacy franchise? O.o

And GT6 started to get close to the GT5 weekly sales... I won't be surprise if next week it sell better than GT5 third week.

GT5 3rd week in Japan: 23.929

Take my words... GT6 will catch GT5 in Japan... it will end close... some guys will eat some crows due the early "flop" .

The holiday gods have been good to Nintendo.

VitaTV is up, Sony is saved confirmed! :p

NIce opening for P&DZ, wondering if it can reach that million devs are expecting.

Good week for WiiU HW and software. Taiko can end selling rather decently.

3DS SW have some amazing legs, One Piece doesn't look that bad, and Luigi's Mansion is on its way to 1m. MH4 is the only one that doesn't seem to be gaining a holiday boost.