By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Samsung's Smartphone Gamepad Launching

A GameKlip is ok, but having to carry around a Dual Shock or a 360 pad?

This is a lot more portable, not quite as wide as a Galaxy S4, a tad taller though. It's probably significantly more portable than having to carry your phone + a seperate 3DS or Vita too (since no one goes anywhere without their phone anyway).

What I would like to see added to this is a second battery though, it seems like it would be perfect to house a secondary battery since it's just probably empty plastic mostly. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

This is a lot more portable, not quite as wide as a Galaxy S4, a tad taller though. It's probably significantly more portable than having to carry your phone + a seperate 3DS or Vita too (since no one goes anywhere without their phone anyway).

Nah.. I only have mine connected for home use. Carrying a pad around with your phone would look a bit silly, heh.

hinch said:
Soundwave said:

Nah.. I only have mine connected for home use. Carrying a pad around with your phone would look a bit silly, heh.

I was thinking more of it you know you're going on a long trip, like say a plane trip or long bus ride ... probably a lot more convienant to slide this into a coat pocket than a Dual Shock or 360 Pad. Likely not as awkard to pull out either. 

why do i would want to drain even more the battery of my phone that already struggles to do 14 hours?

80£ ?? for a bluetooth controller? sammy is mad...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

are those 3 analog sticks?

Around the Network

Sony should ditch Vita and release a Playstation Phone.