By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Troll three PS3

Wow, troll the ps3 cause you can't afford one. lame. Man if people made a crap thread about the Wii it would be instant ban.

Ps3 is the only next gen console :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

I normally don't play games but I got Heavenly sword as a rental, it took hours before I could play it though. First it needed a software update for the PS3, then another software update for the game, then it needed to install and create a saved game. It took ages, then when I played the game it was pretty rubbish anyway.

I hate PS3 only because it doesn't come with hot chicks.

What I really hate about it is that I dont own one yet.

Also, I heard the heat production is not enough that it could replace my stand alone heating device in cold winters. Really annoying.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

finalsquall said:
Wow, troll the ps3 cause you can't afford one. lame. Man if people made a crap thread about the Wii it would be instant ban.

Ps3 is the only next gen console :P
The PS3's fans do not comprehend the nature of this topic. 

No wait, this has to be a joke post, since he says making the same thread about the Wii = ban. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

it is know to club baby seals for fun