By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Troll one the Wii

dnnc:
Why you create this topic,i think i have an idea,you knew that people will come here for trolling the Wii,so they will be banned,like this no one will troll the wii next time,nice job......haha
i think i will do the same for my ps3

Around the Network

What I really hate about the Wii is that it is inflating Duct tape prices so much. I really need that stuff to fix my shoes and now one roll costs almost as much as new shoes!!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I blame Wii Fit.

Seriously though.

Getting games late, I'm just sick of it! It's almost like Nintendo thinks that Europeans are less worth than Americans. I'm sure Nintendo is still mad because Germany "left them" (Japan)

That's actually the only one I can come up with. I need at least 3, so

I blame Wii Fit.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I don't like that fact that while you get a Wiimote and nunchuck with the Wii, you can only buy the Wiimote and nunchuck separately cost £45, £10 more then the PS3 and 360 controllers. And in order to play many of the Virtual Console games you need a classic controller or a GC controller which in themselves cost £15. PS3 and 360 seem to do fine with one controller. (although the wiimote is very clever contraption)

And the "rumble" on the Wiimote. I've seen vibrators better then that.

Also, I don't like it in white. I'd prefer a range of colours...purple maybe.

Hmm, pie.