By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Somebody calm me down (I'm ****ing pissed)

I had to beat Metroid Prime about 7 times because of issues like your's.
I really didn't mind, though.

Around the Network

It's just a game, Soriku. It's supposed to be a means of entertainment, not a source of frustration. If it's bothering you that much, then play something that's not going to have that effect on you, then come back to this game when you no longer feel so angry with it.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Patapon demo came out today :)

But seriously that sucks, that's how I felt when I was trying to get ultima weapon in KH.

I get action replays for little mishaps like that, it's not cheating to me if you worked for it, just keeps your from spending another 30+ hours of playing.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

This rant is something we really dont care for soriku why not tell your friends? (In the real world maybe then can help).

Also there is no real way we can help you which is why I stated the above.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Sam Yikin said:
I had to beat Metroid Prime about 7 times because of issues like your's.
I really didn't mind, though.

MP is a 15 hour game. This is 70+ hours.

Ouch. 

now thats how I felt with elite beat agents
HARD GAME!!!!!!

As Sky Render said, it's just entertainment. When I play RPGs, I usually miss about all of those side quests or special items. I just blow past them and get to the end as fast as I can and I have fun. It's not that I don't care, it's simply because I usually mess up and can't do those things. Simply tell yourself to just drop it and not care. I do that every time and the frustration of messing up goes away. Now, if you're doing these special things to have fun, well then, you shouldn't mind having to do it all over again (since you do mind, move on, and play something else)

tk1797 said:

HAWT