By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which 8th Gen Game Is Your Favourite So Far?

curl-6 said:
Chris1596 said:
curl-6 said:

Even the screenshots from this game look amazing 

Then in motion you get a sexy 60fps as well. Oh, and gameplay! :P

It's just so awesome and that's why is already one of my favourites 

Around the Network

3d world

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

top 5 wii u:
1. ZombiU
2. Super Mario 3D World
3. Rayman Legends
4. Pikmin 3
5. The Wonderful 101

I don't know if I'm supposed to count Wind Waker HD, but then it would be even harder to make a list :P

top 5 3DS
1. Fire Emblem: Awakening
2. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
3. Kid Icarus: Uprising
4. Shin Megami Tensei IV
5. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

I haven't played any PS Vita, PS4, or XBone games :(

Killer Instinct and Assassin Creed 4

minecraft

Around the Network

Does the 3ds count? If so my favorite is Pokemon Y

SM3DW...The Wii U version of Rayman Legends is really close though. Mario was a better game but Rayman is the best Wii U game designed for the gamepad.

Link Between Worlds and Mario Kart 7 for 3DS. Alot of people weren't high on the Mario Kart but I liked it a whole lot more then Mario Kart Wii.

Home Console: Super Mario 3D World, so far, is my favorite. Lots of secrets, excellent gameplay, gorgeous art style and fun multiplayer.

Honorable mentions: Assassin´s Creed IV, Forza Motorsport and Wonderful 101, this one for its cool ideas and intense gameplay, a breath of fresh air in this industry bloated with bloody and repetitive FPS and TPS.

Handheld: Animal Crossing New Leaf. This game simply never ends !

honorable mentions: Shin Megami Tensei IV, Fire Emblem Awakening, Kid Icarus Uprising, Resident Evil Revelations

Shadow1980 said:
Well, my selection of eighth-gen games is pretty sparse on account of nearly all my gaming budget for the year going towards buying hardware, and I have four disc-based games and three indie titles. Right now, I have NSMBU, SM3DW, Nintendo Land, and Trine 2 (which I haven't finished) on the Wii U, and Killzone: Shadow Fall, Resogun, and Contrast (which I haven't started) on the PS4. Overall, I'd have to say both Mario game and Resogun. Mario is always pure unadulterated fun, and Resogun reminds me of Defender, except far more frantic and challenging and with extremely pretty particle effects.

Resogun is awesome and what make it even better is that it's free (but I would pay for it)

Tearaway- Vita
Super Mario 3D land- 3DS

If i had a next gen console, Super Mario 3D world on Wii U would probably be my favourite. Looks awesome. Has some great music in it too

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018