By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [Anime] whats your top 10 series right now

Kawaiix33 said:
Don't watch a lot of anime
1. Bleach
2. Dragonball Z
3. Fist of the North Star

Planning to watch attack on titan though

I'm watching that one right now, im on episode 24.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
veritaz said:
tbone51 said:
veritaz said:
tbone51 said:

I should have said in no order either, I only know One Piece is first for me too lol.

Do you read the manga.? (if your caught up post here!) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174164&page=1

One Piece is Overall my favorite, Even though many others beat it in certain areas. Fairy tail i would put in my 2nd but Hiro kills it with that F-ing Plot Nakama powerup/Fanservice. I swear First 5 years of Fairy Tail were great then he doesn't want anybody to lose and every Chapter has to have Boobs and/or Ass -_-. Im not trying to read an Ecchi manga, its too much sometimes!

Have you watched Hunter x Hunter or Hitman reborn?

Yeah, I do read the manga every week. Already posted in the thread when it was made because it was such an amazing chapter. I have watched a little of Hunter x Hunter but none of Hitman reborn. Are they good? I have finished so many anime series so I need a new one to keep me busy,

Hitman Reborn is great (aside from the 2 filler arcs later on). Its 201 episodes with 2 extra arcs in the manga (which both are finished.)

I love Hitman reborn cuz it reminds me of one piece with all the Nakama bonding (strong relationship) and great fights(+Story).

Hitman Reborn first wasnt shown as a Shounen Fighter and thats because the author wants you to like the characters and see how it is if it were just a normal life. The first arc showcases this heavily but then when it gets serious.... Its SERIOUS! Definetly recommend it, The first 20 ep is no fighting but story so dont think its wat it is at first cuz your going to be surprised!!!

I will definitely try out Hitman reborn. If it reminds you of one peice it must be at least good.

Boutros said:
And guys, where is the best place to watch??

I know there's Crunchyroll but not all anime are there and I had many technical problems with it so I'm reluctant to go with that.

There are a lot of sites. In my experience:

Dubs: watchcartoononline or animefreak.tv

Subs: animeseason (lots of ads though) or animefreak.tv

Kawaiix33 said:

1. Bleach
2. Dragonball Z

Also is One Piece & Fairy Tale worth my time to watch it. My friend keep convince me to watch that show cause they say it one of the best anime shows for them but i am not sure.

They are worth the watch and especially reading part (manga). One piece is by far my favorite anime but after ep 517 they have been dragging the anime out. I highly recommend reading everything. Also it has 12 movies, which movies 10+12 are both written by the author and are great Movies!

tbone51 said:
Kawaiix33 said:

1. Bleach
2. Dragonball Z

Also is One Piece & Fairy Tale worth my time to watch it. My friend keep convince me to watch that show cause they say it one of the best anime shows for them but i am not sure.

They are worth the watch and especially reading part (manga). One piece is by far my favorite anime but after ep 517 they have been dragging the anime out. I highly recommend reading everything. Also it has 12 movies, which movies 10+12 are both written by the author and are great Movies!

Yes, both those movies were amazing compared to the other 10. You can Really tell when something has Oda's touch. It just oozes with excellence. 

Around the Network

My top 10 in no particular order:

Cowboy Bebop
Steins;Gate
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
One Piece
Gintama
Code Geass
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Angel Beats
Fate/Zero

Currently watching and possible top 10 contenders:
Monster
Nodame Cantabile
Kara no Kyoukai
Clannad

Honorable mentions:
Bakuman
School Rumble
Eureka Seven
Samurai Champloo
Full Metal Panic
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Summer Wars
Gundam 00
Shingeki no Kyojin
Dragon Ball

veritaz said:
tbone51 said:
Kawaiix33 said:

1. Bleach
2. Dragonball Z

Yes, both those movies were amazing compared to the other 10. You can Really tell when something has Oda's touch. It just oozes with excellence. 

Definetly! I did like most of the movies. (aside from 8 cuz its really an arc that turned movie). The anime needs to get backon track, i swear these 10 sec pauses into another 10  sec pauses at a different angle are killing the anime. The DD vs Smoker fight was pretty good though, i still watch for the laughs and fights!

tbone51 said:
veritaz said:
tbone51 said:
Kawaiix33 said:

1. Bleach
2. Dragonball Z

Definetly! I did like most of the movies. (aside from 8 cuz its really an arc that turned movie). The anime needs to get backon track, i swear these 10 sec pauses into another 10  sec pauses at a different angle are killing the anime. The DD vs Smoker fight was pretty good though, i still watch for the laughs and fights!

I agree, I love the anime but it really is dragging it out now so it doesn't go past 1 chapter per episode. Maybe that will change when it gets to the amazing part of dressrosa.

TheKoreanGuy said:
My top 10 in no particular order:

Cowboy Bebop
Steins;Gate
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
One Piece
Gintama
Code Geass
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Angel Beats
Fate/Zero

Currently watching and possible top 10 contenders:
Monster
Nodame Cantabile
Kara no Kyoukai
Clannad

Honorable mentions:
Bakuman
School Rumble
Eureka Seven
Samurai Champloo
Full Metal Panic
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Summer Wars
Gundam 00
Shingeki no Kyojin
Dragon Ball

Damn, i can barely watch one series at a time.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

kyokusanagi said:
Cobretti2 said:
kyokusanagi said:
Cobretti2 said:
1. hajime no ippo
2. fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
3. inuyasha
4. dragon ball z
5. Yu Yu Hakusho
6. initial d
7. kenshin
8. Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
9. death note
10. attack on titan (if they release more it will go up the chain)

You got 5 animes from my top 10 :) awesome

nah kenshin is about a samurai, i think you wanted to write kenichi

oops your right, my mistake, but you too, is rurouni kenshin :)

most people in the west anyway cut of the rurouni lol. Just easier. 

I would have added naruto shippudden to the list but at times they stretch it out. However it does have great episodes like the last 20 so far have been great lol.