By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
stof said:
OandAPartyRock said:
I've learned wile watching season three not to think ahead cause nine times out of ten you don't have all the info on the questions till they tell you the anser. Saying that, I love lost and only have one thing to say. I think that sewyer is the one that is in the coffin, it just seems right to me.

Actually, that episode suggested that Kate and Sawyer are in a relationship during that time period. . I think it was Ben in the coffin. Remember, these future flashes are over a long period of time, since one has a happy Jack visiting Hurly and not wanting to go back, and another has a bearded, suicidal Jack.

My prediction was that it's Ben. If it were Sawyer, At least one or two other people would have gone (Sayid, Kate, Any Island survivor), And even with them often clashing, Jack and Sawyer consider each other friends. When Jack says that he's neither friend nor family, that seems to me like he's referring to Ben. Oh yeah, and Artofangels sucks!

Yeh, I though Ben at the time as well. I think that all of the Oceanic 6, with the exception of Hurley, are in Jack's group, I would guess the the others Micheal, Sun and Jin, Walt does not really count. Do you know when Micheal is coming back, cause he has been credited so far, so he must be in this part of the season for more than just a few episodes

Great news that there will be 5 more episodes this season, and the missed episodes will be integrated into future seasons

Around the Network
I just think that with the hole love tryangle, jack sawyer and kate they are constantly jumping back and forth (wishwashy) about each other. I think sawyer and kate never got together (they were just fuck buddys), kate only doing it cause she didnt get jack (cause of juliet). So, jack went to sawyers wake just to see kate now that   juliet is gone (dead or went with her sister).

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin

Munkeh111 said:

Yeh, I though Ben at the time as well. I think that all of the Oceanic 6, with the exception of Hurley, are in Jack's group, I would guess the the others Micheal, Sun and Jin, Walt does not really count. Do you know when Micheal is coming back, cause he has been credited so far, so he must be in this part of the season for more than just a few episodes

Great news that there will be 5 more episodes this season, and the missed episodes will be integrated into future seasons

Now there's a question - When Michael does come back, what capacity will it be in. While we originally thought he would be returning to the island, it now seems much more likely that he'll be in the future flashes.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Munkeh111 said:

Now there's a question - When Michael does come back, what capacity will it be in. While we originally thought he would be returning to the island, it now seems much more likely that he'll be in the future flashes.

I think we will see him in present time. That small boat could not have got back to the mainland, so it is quite likely that he was picked up by the freighter. That would be why they are not suprised to see survivors. I am not sure whether the bearing 234 was to the freighter, or the only angle out of the electromagnetic bubble that kept desmond in (maybe that was just currents) Ben would have known where that was cause of his man on the inside.

ArtofAngels said:
OMG... I tried to watch it on ABC.com and I get a message saying only people from USA can view, that fucking sucks balls, anyway to trick the site into thinking I am from the US?

Use a proxi. 

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

I think we will see him in present time. That small boat could not have got back to the mainland, so it is quite likely that he was picked up by the freighter. That would be why they are not suprised to see survivors. I am not sure whether the bearing 234 was to the freighter, or the only angle out of the electromagnetic bubble that kept desmond in (maybe that was just currents) Ben would have known where that was cause of his man on the inside.

There's no way that Desmond was kept in by currents. The guy was in a world sailing race. There's definately only one or two ways on or off the Island. (like by a submarine for instance)

It's possible that Michael was picked up by the freighter, but there's no way that Ben would have purposefully sent Michael to that ship. The one thing we can trust about Ben is that he really doesn't want those people near the island.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Munkeh111 said:

There's no way that Desmond was kept in by currents. The guy was in a world sailing race. There's definately only one or two ways on or off the Island. (like by a submarine for instance)

It's possible that Michael was picked up by the freighter, but there's no way that Ben would have purposefully sent Michael to that ship. The one thing we can trust about Ben is that he really doesn't want those people near the island.

He knows that they are there, and he claim that "we are the good guys" so maybe he knows that this is the only way that Micheal will survive

Wait. Are you telling me that you think Michael is the spy on the boat? That actually makes a lot of sense. Because otherwise, why would we care who it is? 

stof said:
Wait. Are you telling me that you think Michael is the spy on the boat? That actually makes a lot of sense. Because otherwise, why would we care who it is? 

No,  I don't think so, because then Ben would not have known where the boat was, and how would he have communicated with Michael, I just assume Ben has a satellite phone, but I don't think he could have given Michael one, without risking that it would be discovered when he went abord. Anyway, I don't see why Michael would co-operate.